Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
What attachments yall go with on the asm1 usually?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Cool, thanks guys.

Ive been running with no exo abilities, streaks, or nades and just carrying a shitload of firepower and its been fun as heck.

Been using the 3x burst assault rifle with hybrid/grip/quick draw thing. I got an elite upgraded one with a bunch of added damage and it one shots on normal mode lol. Been using the mp11 or whatever for cqb with a laser and grip.

Either way im having fun and really like this iteration of COD. last one i bought was the one after the first blackops so ive had a bit of time off.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
AW doesn't have a lot of people playing it? Or just goons. I would assume its really popular

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I really like that my dude runs around in a purple baseball cap and sunglasses and floats about a map killing people with a gold gun.

Perhaps I am why call of duty isn't liked by goons anymore

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Fibby Boy posted:

All of that owns actually. It's the balance that sucks rear end.

Weapon balance you mean?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I kinda wish somebody would make a good ww2 shooter

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
What is TF?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
It's ok i paid for the DLC and cant get it to download

either that or it downloaded and just none of the new maps are popping up.

$15 well spent!

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Honestly i didnt realize that was a legit thing,thought he was having problems too. Never played ghosts, mw3 was my last CoD

Im on ps4 btw if any of yall are looking for somebody to play with. Cant say im a pro but i try to stick near a teammate at least if i see one.

Lost my cheapo headset and my good one broke though so im voiceless atm.

E: tag is midgetstomper_ i dont play a ton but if im on anyway im usually down for a few games

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i would enjoy a ww2 CoD :shrug:

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
this game is fun imo

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I do like the boost jumping and stuff because shooting people out of the air is hilarious

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Quabzor posted:

Ww2 alternate reality with boost jumping and laser weapons.

worth it if i can get a garand

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I think all the maps in the new COD look cool as poo poo and really enjoy the new mechanics. I might even play tonight tbh.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Honestly as I've said the game is still pretty fun. I've found that by actually trying to play the guns don't really matter so much.

E: not to say that I'm better at the game than anybody, but if I play smart I do ok irrespective of the weapon :shrug:

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I don't get it tbh?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I'm not sure why that would surprise anybody :shrug: I guess its funny that they slipped up though

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Javes posted:

>2064
>Still using Kalashnikov derivative weapons

Well, colt 1911/2015, etc

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
im just gonna make my build whatever is the rock to the bow & arrow persons scissors because theres gonna be a ton of bow douches in that game probably

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Fibby Boy posted:

I dunno. Having gung ho on all the time might make the game worse.

I think so as well

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
So I'm trying to play the one shot one kill/bolt action mode and its basically unplayable because its nothing but people spamming the hud-wrecking EMP thing

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

el B posted:

Talking about other games, for PAGES at a time, is a time-honored tradition in the CoD threads. The mods can't stop us. You won't stop us.

This is probably the nerdiest and douchiest post I've ever read on these forums, good work poindexter

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Stumpalitious posted:

I'm just at the point where I always roll hardline, always. Only game mode where I seem to get away without it is Kill Confirmed.

they don't let you pick anything but pre-made classes in that mode tho :(

E: btw i have a call i have to take in about an hour here but maybe noon EDT we can shoot some people if you want

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Stumpalitious posted:

I can get on closer to 12:30 or 1, and we can shoot so many mans.

i played a lot yesterday and am also sober now so i should probably be able to kill more mans

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Happy Hedonist posted:

I'm a filthy loving casual who likes this more than Hardline atm mainly because matches only last 10m. PSN Happy_Hedonist.

Sent you a friend request or whatever. Any other PS4 goons, my name is Midgetstomper_ , heed the underscore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Purple baseball cap supremacy

• Locked thread