Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Kevin Spacey importing his House of Cards character into a Call of Duty game is the only noteworthy thing about this title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Just finished the single player. That was some bullshit, you can't do that to Kevin Spacey.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Fibby Boy posted:

Kill wasn't confirmed. There's some wiggle room for Spacey to return in the sequel as Cyber Spacey.

Good! Honestly I was on Spacey's side the entire time and felt bad playing a character that betrays him. Spacey was literally Hitler in this game tho.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I'm still waiting for Call of Duty: Caveman Warfare.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Rumor going around that Treyarchs next Call of Duty might be a World at War sequel.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I really want to play this with goons on PSN. My PSN name is kyleh614. I'm gonna be playing all day, so feel free to invite me to your team. I am terrible though but want to get better.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Javes posted:

About a month until the new CoD teaser and the hype train can start once again. Regarding the next CoD, apparently someone broke NDA and said "I hope you like boost jumps." This is from Thunder, the Youtuber, so take it with a grain of salt I guess.

History of bad rumors? I really want that World War II rumor to be true, but I know the chances are very small.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Yo I like this game can you fucks be consistent on PS4 or what

Over the weekend is when I played the most because it was the first weekend in a while where I wasn't crazy busy. :(

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Mill Village posted:

That link no longer exists. Here's a screenshot I found so people know what you're talking about.

Whooooops lmao.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

One thing I like about Advanced Warfare is that crushing defeats don't happen anywhere close to the frequency they did in previous Call of Duties. It got so frustrating playing like Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops in Team Deathmatch, and losing by 40+ points.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

beaner69 posted:

Are you playing against bots? Cuz even if I go 20 to 1 my retard team mates will go 1/20 and 2/17. Unless I play with goons but that doesn't happen often anymore. :(

Nooooo, I actually only play against Pubbies. Tonight I actually was on the winning time for about 15 matches. It was really nice.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Yep, so confirmed at this point to be Black Ops III. I'm excited.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

VJeff posted:

Treyarch used to make Spider-Man games didn't they?

Hell, there y'go, give me wall-crawler web-slinger Mason. Game of the Year.

Well poo poo, the DLC in Advanced Warfare has a spiderman like device in it, so this is totally doable.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

So wait, that press release is worded strange, is Activision saying that Black Ops III is not on 360/ps3? Cause that would be a good thing since it was pretty obvious the resources from the 360/ps3 versions of Ghost and Advanced Warfare were holding the PS4/PC versions back.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

VJeff posted:

They said first next-gen game in "the critically acclaimed Black Ops series". They're essentially saying it's Treyarch's first next-gen game.

But we're three years into this generation of consoles when Black Ops III drops, so it may be about time to cut the cord there anyway. I'd say it's 50/50, depending on how low Sony and Microsoft feel like dropping the price on their behemoths this summer/holiday.

"Call of DutyŽ: Black Ops 3 is the first title for next-gen hardware in the critically acclaimed Black Ops series."

I had to keep reading that sentence out loud to myself, but I think you're right now. It was so confusing to me.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I got rank 50 today. :hellyeah: This is the 2nd time i've ever done that in CoD.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

After I hit the rank cap in Advanced Warfare, I went back and tried to play Ghosts. It's too slow now, keep the exo suits please. I can't imagine CoD without them anymore, the game would need much smaller maps without the exo suits. Ghosts maps are too big for how slow you move.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Spoon Man posted:

Any time someone kills you, it's a hack/exploit. That's how you can justify your poor performance with your elite skills.

If you play on PC. I have to just swallow the fact that I suck on PS4. :(

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

loving hyped.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Pork Pie Hat posted:

I like the way it makes it look like we should be getting mad at bikes at the start.

drat right we should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

beaner69 posted:

Deus ex is poo poo but hopefully none of that will get into multiplayer.

You're cruising for a bruising, buddy.

• Locked thread