Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Zapper
Mar 14, 2006

Zap!
I want a Kevin Spacey camo for my gun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zapper
Mar 14, 2006

Zap!
I'm going to have to buy a bone now :(

Spoon let me back into BOYS I'm playing again (BLOPS 2 tho)

Zapper
Mar 14, 2006

Zap!
Will there be an elite website so I can track my terrible stats?

They also need to come out with a new Jeep!

Zapper
Mar 14, 2006

Zap!

Fibby Boy posted:

I might grab a digital copy for 360. Haven't decided yet but at least I'll be able to upgrade to bone for free if I ever get one.

I'm in the same boat as you. I wanted a bone for TES online but that's not out until end of year. If the game is good, then yeah I'll upgrade to a bone. so thats 2 of us?

Zapper
Mar 14, 2006

Zap!
People need to start posting their speedtest results so we can start matching teams?

Zapper
Mar 14, 2006

Zap!
Is team snipez still playing? I haven't seen any montages or TK spreadsheets. Do you guys still play regularly?

I may pick up the game this weekend, as it seems people are enjoying it. What are the minimum specs for it to run well on a PC? Anyone up for a TvT?

Zapper
Mar 14, 2006

Zap!
Forgot to post my speedtest!!

Argh I saw GPS had the top score on one of the free with gold games last week :(

Zapper
Mar 14, 2006

Zap!

Quabzor posted:

Yo I'm sitting at a bar with literally 11 people including staff. 9 of whom I know by name almost excuse from being at this bar. Most of us are on our phones.

Yamacruiser: you should know, we live 100 yards away and I am literally touching you right now.

e: the rest of your take this as you will

Tell us more about how you were touching Yamacruiser!

Zapper fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Nov 13, 2014

Zapper
Mar 14, 2006

Zap!

Robot Randy posted:

I know where you live hell bitch idiot.

A bunch of challenge completion challenges give cosmetics, you can preview them in the challenges menu.

Also is there a way to get a permanent red baron helmet or is it just a temp thing?

This thread could use some adventure time fanfic....

Zapper
Mar 14, 2006

Zap!
Sony play station online store was h4xx0r3d on Monday by the Lizard Squad...

Zapper
Mar 14, 2006

Zap!
For those of you still on the fence Target has AW on sale.

Destiny is not on sale though

Zapper
Mar 14, 2006

Zap!
The local Microsoft store will give me $100 bux for one of my old Xboxes and $10 for each controller and $ for eAch old game. So basically I would pay about 200 for an Xbox one, yet I can't bring myself to do this? What good games are there with a decent online community? Maybe I should get a wii u..

I'm on my iPhone so I can't post my speedtest results.

Zapper
Mar 14, 2006

Zap!
Im

Freaquency posted:

Titanfall was hella fun last night and goons should play it instead of this.

getting my bone this weekend. I think it comes with TF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zapper
Mar 14, 2006

Zap!
Following Javes video. I am attaching the posters they are releasing for the new title.

• Locked thread