Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
RO was a bad game, but I loved the music and the enemy sprite art. I wish someone would bring that stuff back, but attach it to a good game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
The trailers make it look pretty good. Not that the trailers show that much, it can easily turn out to be grindy, primitive and horribly imbalanced.

But still, many MMOs fail to look appealing even in trailers, so I'd say that ToS has something going for it :v:

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Biowarfare posted:

Please tell me why nexon being invovled is a bad thing? What did they do wrong to you?

Every single person who works at nexon is actually Adolf Hitler.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
After the devs release enough info, the OP should probably make a new thread. Maybe when the beta starts.

This hype thread got to 3 pages after 7 months. A good opening post with information, gifs and videos would probably help attract a bit more attention than that.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
I always knew that Gravity is a poo poo company, but this is just precious.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Silento posted:

Click this!

drat, soundTEMP does it again! :eyepop:

Reminds me of all the time I spent playing Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. :)

Alright, they definitely got the music part right. I think we're getting a good successor to RO's soundtrack :allears:

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Super Space Jam 64 posted:

published by nexon, will pass

dfo's blood still drips from their hands

Incoming run-in from the Nexon America's only sysadmin.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
RO died for me when I came back to it after a few months-long break and saw that some big patch made everyone abandon the archer city. I liked hanging out outside of the zombie dungeon.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
gently caress off retard

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

alright

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

I said come in! posted:

That's a lot of hostility just to blindly defend a Korean MMO.

i have no opinion on this game because i have not played it yet and did not see any non-edited gameplay video

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
This game is so pretty.

Have they shown any examples of the soundtrack? I'm curious how good the music will be, I think it's very important for a RO successor.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Catsworth posted:

https://soundcloud.com/spadow/sets/tree-of-savior

They definitely got that poo poo on lockdown. (It's so good.)

holy poo poo

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

for what purpose

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
that doesn't looks promising

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Pigbottom posted:

Wasn't it the same with ragnarok? It made up by having the hats and cool advanced job "uniforms".

i think ragnarok had hats, masks and some other slot that went on the head

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Countblanc posted:

One of our players in Europe shot himself over vent and apparently had left voice chat on because not only could you hear everything, but the next morning you could hear the ambulance drivers talking about him as they took him away (iirc it was in Sweden, and they were calling him a no life loser). It was incredibly haunting and I can still remember it vividly to this day

geez, RO wasn't that bad

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Drinkfist posted:

Goons are highly prone to Stockholm syndrome. I once played Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup for a span of six months and never survived past the Lair. Had some deaths by falling down stairs. Still think it is a good game.

how's skyforge doing these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Drinkfist posted:

Total Dead. Which doesn't make your point.

You should have laid Secret World on me. I still have it installed.

Skyforge is a great game to play if you want the launcher for Armored Warfare ready to go.

i wasn't trying to make a point :v:

I played skyforge with goons for a while but lost interest

was curious if the game's still alive

• Locked thread