Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slime
Jan 3, 2007

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

Remember kids, cops are waiting for ANY excuse to arrest you.

Only if you're brown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

silencekit posted:

I don't understand the mechanics of how the penis allegedly slipped out up top after he waist-tucked. Even if his boxers slipped down some, wouldn't his shirt still be covering the front? Unless his shirt was tucked in, but if he had done that, then he couldn't have covertly strapped his penis in.

That's what I was wondering too. If you have to tuck your boner into your waistband, surely you'd put your shirt over it too? That's what I always did. In the unlikely event that this actually happened the dude totally showed his dong to six year olds on purpose.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

nucleicmaxid posted:

The stated reason for this is that if the card gets stolen, the thief has an easily accessible sample of your signature to learn how to fake. So to that guy it might have been logical to pull out his drivers license each time rather than whatever he perceived as the risk of signing the back of his card.

A signature is worthless as a means of identification anyway. I've completely hosed it up and my bank has accepted it, and most of those screens you're meant to sign are so loving inaccurate that if you manage to get something that looks like something other than a child scribbling is a challenge.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

No, it's because they want to sell you their food and drinks AND make sure you're not sneaking in alcohol.

Just sneak in a flask under your shirt or something. Sneaking in booze is pretty easy unless they want to stop and give you a proper search or something.

Not that I've ever done it of course.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Both guys accidentally sexing each other thinking it's his gf.

Both guys accidentally sexing each other thinking it's himself.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Murphy Brownback posted:

I, too, can work 20 hours per day for 15 years straight. That is certainly a thing people are capable of doing.

4 hours of sleep a night at the max, and that's assuming he literally lives at work so he doesn't have to travel home for sleep. If we make the very generous assumption that it actually happened then they were probably poor because he was an incredibly lovely employee that always hosed up because he was always exhausted. Alternate idea, he worked normal hours and spent the rest of his time drinking and whoring and neglected his family to share cold tins of beans and wear bedsheets because he didn't give a gently caress.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Verisimilidude posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/IBamF

Of all the poo poo that didn't happen, that didn't happen the most.

lol he hosed a girl who farts in public, gross.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Sentient Data posted:

And it says the she got tested, but if she just got the tattoo isn't the disease test worthless due to hiv's ~6mo gestation period where it will give a false negative? I was thinking it might be a situation where she was a wet nurse which could make sense from a general safety standpoint, but get own kid?

That means that someone who actually knew her had to press charges, possibly the kid's father. Normally I'd say the risk of a tattoo from a reputable shop that has disposable sterile needles and autoclaves makes the disease risk basically 0, but if a close family member pressed charges to stop you from feeding your own kid I'd bet she got the tattoo from some methed-out living room scratcher

It could mean she got the tattoo from some weirdo with dirty needles. It could also mean the kid's father is a bitter ex who just plain wants to cause trouble for her any way he can. Without more context it's impossible to make a judgement.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

SybilVimes posted:

75E 'petite but busty'

Guy needs to learn how bra sizes work before he tries to lie.

Big numbers and letters that would mean you failed a test == huge tits to most people. Usually men, and sadly sometimes women who are wearing terrible ill fitting bras don't know how bra sizes work at all.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
I managed to watch IT as a kid. I still don't like clowns.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

poo poo that did happen: This one made me cringe.

Also, you break bones playing sports or doing poo poo outside with your friends, so I at least believe the part where he's never broken a bone

He's never had anything particularly painful happen to him, so he reasons he's got a very high pain threshold? Personally I assume I'm a giant pussy because no major injuries have happened to me, so I don't actually have a good measure for my pain tolerance.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

WitchFetish posted:

Eh, I dunno, dude might have been tall/big/scary looking, he might have slammed it on the counter instead of gently laying it on the counter, he might have raised his voice... Lots of factors at play here.

All I'm saying is that out of all the dumb stdh.txt in this thread this one seems rather plausible.

If they were feeling threatened they could have just picked up his leg and walked away, he wouldn't be able to do much with only one leg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

bartlebee posted:

I finally bothered to look up what Bunny Ears Lawyer was on tvtropes and barely made it two paragraphs in. That website has become a den of autism. They have a goddamn page for everything that's ever been written through some necessity to label and subdivide all pop culture.

"Has become" implies that was ever not the case.

• Locked thread