Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

Stroop There It Is posted:

Yeah, K-close is kissing and F-close is loving. Closing means "sealing the deal" with the HB in some way.

At least his bullshit story will encourage other fedoras to at least pretend to treat their friend-zoning beep boop objectives like actual friends instead of constantly pressuring them?

What is HB? I always read it as "hot body" but I know that can't be right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!
is that mandy goddamned patinkin

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Inspector_666 posted:

Yes, it's the whitest of white bread.

It's such an absolutely bizarre inclusion.

It's because it's a line in the song.

"Samson went back to bed,
Not much hair left on his head
Ate a slice of Wonderbread
and went right back to bed"

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

This is so lame it gave me leprosy

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

"Does the answer make me more...or less...of a man?" he said gruffly, taking a drag off his Cuban cigar. He then leaned forward, perched on the edge of his mahogany rocker. "That was rhetorical. The answer is obviously more. More murder equals more manliness. Says so in Proverbs. Look it up." He then jacked off with a shotgun barrel.

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Looks like a girl's handwriting. She was just going "we're gonna watch a romcom that you'll hate! Just kidding, we can play your favorite video game and also I bought beer!" It's a funny.

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

It really speaks to a person's utter lameness when their ultimate fantasy is "I was an unfunny "random" loser and I didn't even get in trouble with my teachers!"

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Khazar-khum posted:

California schools suck.

with WATER-SOLUBLE INK. See I'm not a MONSTER but...

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

One of those facebook linkbait sites, but still STDH:

http://www.tickld.com/x/christmaspartyin2014

Reads like one of those stupid loving right-wing "this is what's wrong with the leftist PC crowd" """"stories""""

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

I'm glad those bouncers were so polite.

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Khazar-khum posted:

Here's a girl with similar aims.

I love how even in the most generous reading from the author's perspective, they're still a MASSIVE buzzkill.

"I shoot down each and every joke while the laughter, like a passing storm, declines and subsides, replaced with a slow douche-chill down each spine"

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

hyperhazard posted:

This is the one I originally found. They've been getting better at removing overlapping stories lately, but a few still slip through the cracks.

http://notalwayslearning.com/?s=Rewarding+Behavior%2C+Part+2

http://unfiltered.notalwayslearning.com/post/63757435450/junior-high-school-ab-canada-when-i-first

Ohhhhh, now I see why specific place names are always a generic word in [brackets] - the editors add them in and don't know the name of the actual thing!

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

One time I got a boner while making out with a girl, and since I knew it would be embarrassing if she found out, I jumped on the floor on all fours and meowed while scurrying out of the room.

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Fathis Munk posted:

I was about to get into a "Man, its the same everywhere, public schools just don't have enough funding :(" but drat. How can you be that bad at your job ?

You just pee pee doo doo and the rest will take care of itself???

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Honeydew posted:

Hi there, I guess you scrolled down past all that text just to see how long it went on for.

Christ, it's long isn't it?

You're probably wondering if it's worth reading, eh?

It's not.

If you own any books that you've put off reading, maybe start on one of them instead of reading this crap above.

Good reading!

It was okay :shrug:

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

WHAT THE gently caress KIND OF FACE IS HE MAKING

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Zaphod42 posted:

Its bad enough he's all :smuggo: all the ladies are starin at me

But then he goes on to explain that he O_O can't handle all this attention omg so spoopy

This is the kind of post/photo that you find when you google your name 20 years later and then every time you try to go to bed you think about what a loving idiot you once were.

I'm sure all the women WERE staring at him, but not for the reason he thinks

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Fathis Munk posted:

>tyool 2k15
>thinking greentext stories are anything but jokes.

E: what a terrible way to start a page, I feel dirty. I'm phone posting at work so all I can offer you right now is the second best rated NAR story.

Is "they're poorly" just a Bathian regional dialect thing or is it just NAR bein stupid again

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

sweeperbravo posted:

Being fat isn't an issue, fatshamer :smuggo:

Read this as "fatsmasher", was better.

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

StealthArcher posted:

Its : freep:, my favourite smiley that I also made.

:freep:

I always thought that was lightning bolt. Huh.

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Boris Galerkin posted:

This is off topic but who in my library is considered a "librarian?" I always see people putting books away, people borrowing out books to people, or people scanning books back in, or people sitting at an administrative/customer rep desk answering questions about how to sign up for the library. Everyone I ask can tell me where the x genre books are and most people can tell me where books by author y can be found.

Not trying to belittle you or your profession but none of that seems like you need any special education to do.

Adding new poo poo to the catalogue is actually a surprisingly involved and difficult process. As is acquiring a comprehensive understanding of Dewey Decimal.

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Fathis Munk posted:

Seems inoffensive enough. If it's a small corporation that might have happened imo :shrug:

I cracked a grin :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Fathis Munk posted:

Same, but that does not mean it's stdh.

No no I'm agreeing with you

• Locked thread