Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

"no one knows his name"

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What's TRP?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I hope to God that the "Go back to Germany, you scum" is meant to be ironic.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Yes, but did it happen?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I was a virgin until my late twenties. I don't think I had any developmental issues or whatever, I was just quite ugly.

Edit: But then I met a sweet petite girl on a bus being assaulted by a roving band of blacthugs. I told them to back off, and they did, out of fear. The petite girl who is real and I got married a few hours later.

Jay Rust has a new favorite as of 04:34 on Jun 28, 2015

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

What's the medical term for that kind of illness?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Today, my professor made a Doctor Who reference, comparing hermeneutics to using a TARDIS thing. This was followed by him continuing the lesson, without anyone in the room declaring their love for the show by engaging in a long dialogue with the professor coated in more Doctor Who references. Therefore there were no marriages.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Stevie Wonder, still popular with the kids.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Decrepus posted:

This has happened to me one time in 5+ years of wearing contacts. I managed to get it out without going to the ER also.

I guess you've never had super hot sex.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I dunno, I can't even.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

That is one of those "why are you telling this to us you freak" stdh's.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I think the phrase "Needless to say" should be banned from English

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

normally, when i message or email strangers, i make sure to let them know from the get-go what i'm after. i don't open with "hey are you free?? ;-)"

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

for fucks sake dan posted:

Nothing makes a woman fall for you more than nearly shooting her. Also props to the woman smashing the patio door because she forgot her keys and then hiding in the pantry for funsies

Reminds me of these things:

Except this poo poo did happen.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Who the hell gives someone TWO donuts

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I love how trooper tales switch from third person to first person on a whim.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

That's a really tame and boring story, though. Why make it up?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I always keep a jizz donut on hand, for when meanies come in and make disparaging remarks about my lily white skin.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

quote:

Then, to the delight of her daughter and grandson, I screamed back at her "SO WHAT?! WE ALL HAVE SKULLS INSIDE OUR HEADS!"

:iceburn:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I loving hate tropers so much.

I have to wonder, are they like this because they're bullied, or are they bullied because they're like this?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Paladinus posted:

It's like a bad lecture on a famous artist, only the artist is famous for doodling animes in her notebook and isn't actually famous.

Thanks for doing this.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

That's a lot of buildup for the stupidest thing. Where is it from?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

The eggs we eat are unfertilised. Stupid kid.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Lady Naga posted:

michaelhutchenceandme was taken down.

I hope she's okay :ohdear:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

hyperhazard posted:

I don't know how to feel about this. If only there were some sort of commentary like "omg this is literally the best thing ever" or "YOU. WIN. AT. LIFE." tacked on at the end.

i can't even

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Tropers sure do love violence.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

cash crab posted:

"how much is $5 in Canadian?", as in, "How many dollars is your five dollar bill worth".

Without any context, it sounds more like "how many Canadian dollars is my five American dollars worth", which is a fair question.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I loving hate troopers so much. I thought they were all in high school, which would be excusable, but nope, some mention college, and others mention real jobs. gently caress.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Autocorrect :(

I do not in fact hate troopers, in fact I'm married to a Marine, a.k.a. "Hubby". He got expelled from college for punching his professor

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I am super confused. How did this person know the two women's exact familial relationship?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Me too. I think it's scam chocolate, though: sometimes we have kids come to our door, professing to be selling these chocolates for charity, charging about five times what they're worth, and it's pretty loving shady. Like, it's impossible to verify whether or not they're telling the truth. Today I offered to buy ten dollars' worth, but only had a twenty on hand, and the kid took out his actual wallet to show me that he didn't have any change. Okay.

I could make a sad bear meme about it I guess

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Sadly, that troper tale probably happened

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Does Hawaii have that many black people? Or is this person just applying the term to anyone who isn't lily-white? Or maybe, just maybe, this person has never been to Hawaii and is a stupid racist making poo poo up

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I don't get the Sam and Dean part

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Oh okay. Thanks

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

sad things that probably did happen, sigh
.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Yeah, this reads like it was written by a guy with no idea what he's talking about but who then attached the rant to a fictional, sexist yet somehow educated friend in an effort to both appear more convincing and hide behind an extra layer of subterfuge

Personally when my friends say lovely things, which happens kind of often, I argue with them, I don't just passively nod my head in agreement

• Locked thread