Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Found on tumblr:

1. Outrageous rear end in a top hat

2. Set up for a punchline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I have learned my lesson.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I didn't notice that it was posted by someone to another's page, and I'd never heard the joke before. My apologies.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Applying an over the top Firefly quote to themselves to seem like a badass is the cherry on top.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

AlbieQuirky posted:

The "I wrote all music" lady is called Amy Lee. Here you go.

Or just listen to the F Plus episode.

Is this like, the real Amy Lee, lead singer of Evanescence, or someone pretending to be her, or what the gently caress?

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Afraid of Audio posted:

No relation, just a really crazy lady.

Ah, I'm listening to the podcast and just got to the "The lead singer of Evanescence uses my name as a stage name". :stonk:

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

jodai posted:

I think that's why he added that line about looking for the parents first although instead of making it more believable it just made it even creepier.

Major red flags: Telling stories where they say "I checked to make sure their parents weren't around first".

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

swampland posted:

I love how even though she's blacklisted from the industry every famous person ever knows her and comes to her for ideas and she has no troubles getting her various movies and albums made and distributed by major labels and studios. She just cant have her name on them for some reason.

e: Plus I'm assuming she got conned out of money from her projects by the shadowy insiders who blacklisted her to explain why she isn't the richest person in the world now but still she just keeps giving them hit movies and songs over and over again for free. Come on Amy, fool me once and all.

No one wants to admit they got their ideas from the person who wrote Biodome.

moerketid posted:

I will make a confession: for a while a friend and I set up on eBay as fake psychics/witches/spellcasters - until eBay removed the Metaphysical category - for some easy $$$. The amount of crazy from the people who became my customers made the Amy Lee woman look quite run of the mill. Part of the reason I didn't continue with my magick alter-ego on other sites, despite it making some easy throwaway money, was just how depressing it got to deal with them all.

Great story about committing fraud and manipulating people.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
"The first appearance of the character I named Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D was the 1998 FOX film starring David Hasselhoff who starred in my television show Knight Rider."

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Yes, this is a collection of believable reactions, and it all happened in one minute.

WickedHate has a new favorite as of 20:26 on Jul 11, 2014

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

I can't believe people actually think this is real.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
No way. It's so ridiculously over the top, but that's the kind of thing people use to lash out at "SJWs" to paint them as the real bigots and make gamergate/mras/whatever look better. There are bad activists for sure, but that's straight up cartoonish.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
The men afraid of spermjacking are the same kinds of men who run out of elevators when a woman gets in, because they think they'll be accused of sexual assault if they're alone with a woman for any amount of time.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Khazar-khum posted:

Well, here's another "I fought off the intruders with my katana story" that didn't happen. Oh, wait. It did!

Warning: Gore ahead.

:nms:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3037356/Hacked-pieces-Samurai-sword-burglars-got-unpleasant-surprise-victim-fought-back.html:nms:

Awesome! I'm kind of worried they'll want to get revenge, but this is a good case of self defense.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Even if it was satire originally, people took it seriously going by the tags in the picture.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Birb Katter posted:

Pretty sure flags like that get you jail time in Germany

Which is why racists in Europe fly confederate flags, too.

System Metternich posted:

Antifa in Germany regularly steal and/or destroy German flags because only nazis have one, you see.

Patriotism just isn't super big in places like Germany outside of nationalists, but on the other hand, how many non-racists in even America fly flags in their front lawn? (none)

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

SEX BURRITO posted:

Creepy as gently caress looking couple too. Especially her submissive collar.

They're insufferable, but this is a weird thing to get judgmental on.

hyperhazard posted:

I just discovered him yesterday through a Fred Clark blog post. Dude had totally been part of a local Satanic cult until years later, when he learned about the Illuminati. Then, wait, all of a sudden he had totally been part of a global Satanic conspiracy :rolleyes:

Fundamentalist speakers from the seventies and eighties getting publicly discredited and hit with scandals is bittersweet, because they somehow always still have steady work and donations.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
You're assuming it's just sexual/sexual at all and not a valid lifestyle choice or even just a fashion thing.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

kizudarake posted:

Do you want me to wear just my thin lounging boxers and a tank top while sitting next to you in a crowded movie theater before the show while my wife and I call each other syrupy sweet pet names and say we love each other constantly? It's not done in a sexual manner at all, and the boxers and tank top are a fashion choice.

Not if the movie's playing? Otherwise that seems perfectly reasonable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Someone Awful! posted:

I dunno, we do live in a world where an Idaho representative thought you could have a woman swallow a camera to see her fetus/unborn child, so....

Man, that's gotta be the most used headline in the world by now. :smith:

• Locked thread