Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Well I just put 666 knives on a table and throw people on it.

What if you miss?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I just do it again. I don't think the devil will mind extra murder and pain.

It doesn't count unless it's exactly 666. You can't have Satanism unless everything is done exactly 666 times.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

There is only one possible way to pronounce it, how can you pronounce it wrong unless you're saying "me me"?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

How weak are people's faiths in humanity if they constantly need to get restored by obviously fake stories?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

I want to know what it would have looked like if she figuratively did it.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Let's censor "loving" and not "bitch" because

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Wow..

WOW

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

It sort of comes with the territory of someone that would petition for wind and solar.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

oldpainless posted:

He creates a story where he looks helpless.

Just like Baby Boomers!

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

How can you possibly have enough classes on libraries to make a degree out of it?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

So how did the other tropers react? Did they believe him?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Straight off the front page of Imgur, titled "Her evil plan failed"

quote:

When I returned injured from Afghanistan, my then wife went to the Army and filed 5 (yes, FIVE) false Federal Felony charges against me, kidnapped my children, and left me alone while trying to recover from surgery. She knew/knows that I measured my self worth on my position as:

1) a Christian
2) a husband
3) a father
4) a Soldier.

So, she attacked me on all fronts:

1 - She went to our church and spread lies (she told the Pastor that I had threatened to break his wife's neck) that got me kicked out of the congregation.

2 - I was left with no choice but to file for divorce after being with her for 21 years. (It's been a almost year and a half, and I'm still fighting. This sh*t is EXPEN$IVE!).

3 - She kidnapped my children. I haven't seen one of my daughters in almost a year and a half. The others I see when she feels it would be beneficial. (I absolutely HATE the California courts).

4 - She lied to the Army and almost succeeded in getting me kicked out with NO benefits after close to 19 years of service and 4 combat rotations. Thankfully, I was able to beat that and I medically retired with full benefits on Sunday. I was investigated by the Army's Criminal Investigative Division, Child Protective Services, Army Family Advocacy Program (the Military's CPS), and local police departments. EVERY last one of the allegations was proven to be untrue. Even the lead investigator called her a "liar."

I just landed a GREAT job that will allow me to continue to provide for my kids. I have met many wonderful people that have helped GREATLY in my journey/struggle. I am healing emotionally like I did physically after surgery. And, I have reconnected with a very wonderful friend that has helped me in more ways than she will ever know.

I have also been able to put some of the court documents that have exposed her lies in front of my older children. I'm not trying to bad mouth their mother, I'm letting the truth in the form of court documentation do that for me. My kids know that I didn't desert them, that's all I wanted.

Though I will never understand WHY she did what she did, I have been able to not be bitter and am well on my way to forgiving her.

You knuckleheads have provided me with endless hours of distraction, humor, and comfort. THANK YOU.

TL/DR: She tried to destroy me. She failed. My life is gooder now than it's ever been.

Front page edit:
Yes, this is one side of the story.
NO, I'm not faultless.
I think that her issues were based more on mental health and a desire for control than anything else.

IMHO my Christianity makes me a better Father and Soldier (it's apparent that I wasn't the husband I thought I was). Sorry you've met people that have given you a different opinion. Let's go out for coffee, you may be pleasantly surprised.

The special superlative is: "most gooderness" so I still have room to improve.

Sorry, I don't have a cat for tax purposes.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

If you're old enough to get your period, you're old enough to not unironically call your parents Mommy and Daddy. Ew ew ew ew ew.

Good thing it didn't even happen!

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

I'm almost entirely sure that the obsession over Doctor Who was entirely based off people fawning over David Tennant and Matt Smith.

You don't see the same kind of obsession over Peter Capaldi, do you? Where are all the 2-second Tumblr loops of him making some face in the rain?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

And the fat guy's name was.. Albert Einstein

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Why is she posting about a lunch at 2:31 AM?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Zelder posted:

The internet has done weird loving things to weightlifting

Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

I could proooooobably see it if they were very close friends or something, but that's way too much money to give to a loving stranger

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015