Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Firmly grasp the :kazooieass:

Yeah every time a really long, established mega thread gets remade the first few pages are poo poo. Give it time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Sally Forth posted:

Jesus, even his racist nonsense screed doesn't support his point.

The most stdh part is that he doesn't even know what kind of weed does what to you. :colbert:

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

What is a bingo

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

goose fleet posted:

For mock threads to work, why not require each person to post a relevant picture in every post, like the D&D picture thread? No picture = probation

This happened in the pictures thread and literally just resulted in people posting poo poo from the first page of GIS for "funny" followed be some :goonsay: bullshit.

edit: but AUG and the lovely dating thread definitely need to make a comeback.

Zombies magazine has a new favorite as of 22:06 on Oct 19, 2015

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Postal Parcel posted:

2) As someone who wears glasses but never contacts, do people normally keep them in during sex? I take my glasses off, but it's a different level of encumbrance to do so I can see why someone might not...

Yeah, time to ruin the mood by swirling your finger around in your eye for a couple of seconds right as clothes are coming off.

• Locked thread