Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010
The Dark Knight Rises:

You've captured/incapacitated Batman, will you:

A) Immediately shoot him in the face or B) leave him to suffer in some deathtrap (the pit or leaving him to get nuked) where he'll inevitably escape and gently caress everything up?

BOTH villains do that, you'd have thought they would learn once he returns to Gotham.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010
I hope Poe/Finn is made canon, mostly because the impotent rage and accusations of SJW agendas will be glorious.

Idiots lost their minds at episode VII starring a black man and a woman. An interracial gay relationship would generate enough anger (and tumblr fanfiction) to power a small country.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom: Seriously, auctioning the dinosaurs for $10-20 million for a dinosaur? At least make it a few billion. Netflix paid hundreds of millions for the rights to stream Friends for a year or 2. Whoever wrote this script has no concept of money.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

SimonChris posted:

In the episode I mentioned earlier they trick Angel into his losing his soul again by making him hallucinate having sex with Cordelia. Dude really likes getting it on.

There's a good variation on this in Angel where his drink gets spiked with something that makes him perfectly happy (and therefore evil Angelus) until he comes back down.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010
I'm vey curious how/if they're going to make Cruella relatable or sympathetic, considering what she's known for is literally used as a shorthand for ridiculously over the top unforgivable evil.

Not 'spend $30' curious, but curious none the less.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Biplane posted:

The only less good Mummy is the dragon one. The first two are art.

Hell yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nX0100wUB0&t=100s
(1:40 if the link doesn't work)

Always post a link to this clip when the Mummy movies are mentioned.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

As an irritating minor thing. The way Karl Urban says "Maaa Maaa" annoys me.

Still agreat film though.

I also like that neither film chose to do Judge Death, and his mates. Not because I am against the character at all, but more that I reckon it would have been done really badly and that would have made me sad.

Apparently if Dredd 2012 was more successful the trilogy plan was to have the 2nd delve into the history of Mega City 1 and the Judge system and the 3rd would have brought in Judge Death and company. I agree they'd probably gently caress it up but I'd love it if they really swung for the fences and got weird with the Dark Judges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Speaking of horrible editing everything, there's a constant stream of lovely Christmas movies on the free to air channels during the day right now. Boring white people living in gigantic mansions or New York apartments the size of penthouses. The woman are all either writers or waitresses and the men are down to earth mechanics or woodworkers.

But what caught my eye is that every single conversation is just so static and dead. They're never walking around or engaged in activities, whenever two people talk for more than a few seconds, they drop everything they're doing, stand directly opposite each other and the camera does a close-up on their face while they're talking and switches back and forth.

Just so loving lazy.

It took me more then one look to notice it's a different couple on each poster.