Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Supreme Allah posted:

What did the morgue lady like to do sometimes when it's really late? Irritating not to know.

She hosed the corpses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

Aphrodite posted:

He gives his soul to Anubis to save himself. When he eventually does die he's made the guardian of the temple or whatever, and I guess gets upgraded.

This sounds like a pretty fuckin' sweet deal all around.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

Ugly In The Morning posted:

The drop in quality between The Mummy and The Mummy Returns was crazy. It's not like The Mummy is great cinema or anything but it's solidly made and really, really fun. The sequel just goes "bigger! BIGGER!" and loses everything that made the original so entertaining.

Did you... did you not see the giant-rear end scorpion-wrestler-centaur?

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

Cowslips Warren posted:

Wait, if Jorah has loving grayscale and that passes through touch, doesn't every loving slave and possibly most of Meereen have it now?

I think that it only transmits if you touch the scaly part? So as long as nobody goes under his sleeve or whatever he covered it up with, for the time being they're fine.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

muscles like this? posted:

There was a whole thing with one of the early seasons where Dean was going to die and they spend the entire season trying to figure out a way to save him. Then when the angels show up they eventually reveal that Sam and Dean die all the time but the angels just wipe their memories and bring them back to life because they're both necessary for the apocalypse to happen.

That's actually hilarious and though I've never watched the show, now I kind of want to.