Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Spain 1 - 5 Netherlands

Is that someone other than the goalie making a really good save?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

That is £50 million striker Fernando Torres continuing his run as the most tragic striker in all of football by missing an open net.

This is also acceptable.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

This is wonderful. :allears:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Dr_Amazing posted:

Not just western cartoons doing it.

My favorite show for reused animation was the old spiderman cartoon. Any montage of web-swinging would just be the same 3 or 4 animations played in sequence a few times in a row.

Aren't both of those also shot-for-shot from a Bruce Lee movie?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

This is so much more satisfying than the train actually working right.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

This is awesome, because the guy standing right at the car totally looks like he gives not a single gently caress about that explosion. "Whoa hey that wasn't supposed to happen, hm, better go over here."

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

New Rise of the Triad lookin' goooooood.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Internet Kraken posted:

I have no idea how anyone could ever be intimidated by those ridiculous things.

This episode honestly does do a pretty good job of making them intimidating though, basically because that particular Dalek kills like, everyone.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Saint Sputnik posted:

Dunno; the song is about crying over how expensive everything is in Paris, based on the pun of "I cry" and "I buy" being homographs. The captions say "botox," "music video," "leopard-print coat," "sailor-stripe blouse," "antidepressants," "men's shirt" and, I think, "coke."

Definitely coke, her nose is bleeding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Ghostpilot posted:

There's actually a reason for this. And it's a very horrifying :nms: reason.

It was revealed soon after that he (the guy's name is Marn) apparently picked up some disease while on a trip to Vietnam that hosed him up pretty badly. I don't advise it, but if you are genuinely curious and have a strong stomach, click on the following link: :nms: http://i.imgur.com/a4GceXn.jpg. :nms:

Red Mundus posted:

From what I've heard it was also highly communicable and people were pissed as EVO tends to attract large crowds. I have no idea if anyone got infected as a result.

Thanks for giving me whiplash, I went from feeling bad for the guy right the gently caress back to feeling fine for laughing at his stupid rear end faster than should be safe.

e: boo well at least he sucks anyway, still laughin', sorry not sorry

Dewgy has a new favorite as of 23:11 on Oct 18, 2014

• Locked thread