Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Just The Facts posted:

I've been seeing .gifs and other random stuff of this all over the place recently. Is this any good for someone who generally doesn't watch anime?

Not really no. It's an interesting setting, with a fair amount of death and gore if that's your thing. The problem is DBZ syndrome- poo poo takes way longer than it should due to excessive padding, and it's only going to get worse as the show progresses.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Sorry this is from the last page, but this thing freaks me out- whats it from?

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

sigma 6 posted:

Wow. Misandry much?

I don't think you "get" that video.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Mister Adequate posted:

Gifwizard please gif CumGrimace's grin at 0:50

:nws::nws:

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Basticle posted:

So I've been using GifCam to make gifs but whats the easiest way to resize gifs?

Photoshop?

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Jeesis posted:

Hah, you actually removed the bob. I did not like how it looked so I did not put it in my initial post. Something about the flow and how jerky it is when repeating or some poo poo makes me hate it.

Yeah the bob really bothered me, so I cropped it out.

Here's a couple more(amazingly) work safe clips from that video.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Useless posted:

Dammit Banana Dealer, stop spamming the thread.

Death Tapestry :colbert:

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Peanut President posted:

Behold! The scariest game ever made!!

Five Nights At Freddy's is the title and no that isn't me in the scarecam picture-in-picture

Jesus Christ looking that up- that game is janky and cheap as hell, but I will admit it scares the poo poo out of me just watching it.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

organburner posted:

I watched broteams video and it seemed like a goofy as gently caress game.
The characters just look so loving stupid.

See I watched the same stream as the guy in the gif and while he was way too hammy about it, he didn't ruin the game itself for me.

VV Well I haven't heard him make a rape joke yet, so thats a plus.

Just Offscreen has a new favorite as of 17:29 on Aug 20, 2014

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Thank you for that

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Go nuts

Just Offscreen has a new favorite as of 15:38 on Sep 5, 2014

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Under your bed

Also for an actual gif: an extremely :nws: gif from Jackson and His Computerband - G.I. Jane .

http://i.imgur.com/xPhxTCO.gif

Just Offscreen has a new favorite as of 00:24 on Sep 23, 2014

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Goddamn that movie is pretty

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Robert Denby posted:

You can find this on Hulu and Amazon Instant Video. It's good!

Hell yes

Ok i'm done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Can you post some Lynchman and JOHNNY BOYAH?

NOW ON SALE

• Locked thread