Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

it's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness that is the pleasure of tragedy.
I just want to look at funny pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

it's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness that is the pleasure of tragedy.
God I hope we do the same thing every single time forever.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

Blue Footed Booby posted:

See this?

It was carved from a piece of ivory around 40,000 years ago after a noble soul tried to warn early man.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

Istari posted:

It looks like Jar Jar Binks to me.

I made this joke only I was clever about it.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

What the gently caress have you got l
odged in your colon today? It was a pretty valid observation.

People post stupid opinions and lovely discussions in a funny pic thread. Your speculation is dumb and boring.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

areyoucontagious posted:

then again I have bad taste so v:v:v

Maybe you guys could start a thread where you make boring comments about funny pics in this thread and then we don't need to see your useless comments and could just look at funny pics. PYF dumb boring stories about the pics in the PYF Funny Pics thread.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

What kind of rover is that how was it funded what does your dad think about it

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

RyokoTK posted:

I don't read this thread.

You should, you're missing some fascinating stories like:

stubblyhead posted:

I remember Moho from high school scholars bowl, but I think I would have guessed D for the one above (assuming C is the correct answer since that's where the mark is).

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

Please invite other people to this thread to comment on the rock sign.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

Print Screen or Alt Print Screen. Windows Wins Again.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

Anybody have those pics where a guy texted his krelbow or something as if it were cleavage

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

Cacafuego posted:

Nobody tell Aatrek

OMG DID YOU JUST

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

When did we, as a people, lose the ability to spot Photoshops.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

Oh good a long boring paragraph about a stupid bar and hamburgers what great chit chat.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

22 new posts. 3 with images.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

That's the kind of sophomoric stuff we should have been experimenting with a thousand years ago so by now we'd be doing worthwhile things. Thanks maleocracy.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

Shut up about politics and religion you dumb goons.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

It's a mediocre photo of a ball pit not a Caponigro.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

I'm from Maine.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

I pronounce "shut up goons" like

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

Look at the size of his loving head yeah it might be a Photoshop

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

Jamesman posted:

Cool I was wondering where Maytag went off to.

Still here and just loving the terrible opinions and pointless grandma stories.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

[img]http://i.imgur.com/2xIBOm.jpg[/img]

The wife loves Orlando Bloom.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

It's...it's tied on with balloons.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

Ooh can we have a big dumb loving debate about if tattoos are cool or not? No more funny pics until we settle that.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

Just a normal street why would it suggest I go that way there was no traffic also that was my phone you saw it here first not some kids on reddit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

Feel free to join tumblr to list names.
http://blubberdickcumberbund.tumblr.com/

• Locked thread