Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Killer robot posted:

Someone threw away a perfectly good chicken.

If the mustache wasn't enough of a clue by itself, the rest of that picture proves that that right there is a man who loves his cock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

RFC2324 posted:

Gotta chase them down first. Can't club them while they are busy running faster than you(and everyone runs faster than a goon)

Don't forget dragging techniques, too. You gotta drag 'em by the hair, because if you drag them by the feet, they tend to fill up with rocks.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Hogge Wild posted:

isnt it just a cornsnake
Corn snakes are really bite-y. Also, I don't care what type it is, I don't want to look over at my toilet paper to see any kind of loving snake.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Chrpno posted:

Is that Richard Ayoade?

Looks more like Aziz Ansari.

Li'l Sebastian?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Dead Blue Sky posted:

Rude elephant fucks up every fence it sees.

That's a classic fencing response.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

That's what she said.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

What, in a row?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Fab

Avulsion posted:

So what did they name the WiFi?

FBI child molester task force # 1
FBI child molester task force # 2
And
FBI child molester task force # 4.

They're going to be driving around the neighborhood all week in search of # 3.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Inco posted:

I did nazi this pun coming.

I knew where it was goëring, and if you didn't, you might need to go someplace to work on your concentration.

Maybe some kind of camp?

• Locked thread