Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

Goodpancakes posted:

Having played with one slightly older then those they are pretty harmless. He just bit my pants pocket while I was petting him. Incredibly muscular even when small. Like a furry pit bull.

...as opposed to a scaly pit bull?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
I think some places just sneak out and oil the eggs down, which I guess suffocates them so they don't hatch (but the parents will keep sitting on them instead of laying new ones). Probably need a permit for that too I expect.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

mds2 posted:

brown people with towels on their heads

Nice.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

veedubfreak posted:

Because you can't live "Happily Ever After" unless it looks just like you!

I don't think they had enough money to adopt, probably. It took like his whole freakin life to take one vacation.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

That's a really good deal.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

Kitsch! posted:

A drink at my local nerd pub/eatery:

Isn't an alcoholic Shirley Temple just a Shirley Temple Black? Why make it creepy?

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

stubblyhead posted:

When my dad was a kid he had a cat named Thomas. Then one day Thomas had kittens, so they renamed her Thomas Ann.

Not Thomasina?

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

Len posted:

Have you never been to an American fair? That poo poo is fair food. Everything is deep fried and sold for entirely too much money but since it's seasonal people who normally wouldn't eat that poo poo eat that poo poo up.

Right, people go to the state fair every summer just to eat weird fried food like idiots, stuff they normally wouldn't ever get.

It's like shame takes an annual two week vacation.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

veedubfreak posted:

You ever had a cat decide that it wants to lay ON you? Hell my 15 pound shithead just loves to lay right on my chest. Can you imagine a 100+ pound cheetah deciding it's bed time and jumping up on your face.

Add to that the fact that cheetahs can't retract their claws and even innocent, playful behavior can become dangerous.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

Bored posted:

My friend got me the inflatable unicorn horn. I have no clue how the people in your image managed to get theirs to inflate. Yeah. I was totally gonna put it on my cat and take pictures.

I always assumed it was made of plastic, and when you posted this i just realized there's a inflation valve thing on the side and that makes it about 110% funnier to me, thank you

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

Jamesman posted:

Hey man, this is a thread for funny pictures, not pictures that make you sad, confused and angry with the world

I'm also upset, but only because they seem to be making more Scooby Doo. Scooby Doo was always awful, nobody needs more of that garbage.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
Yeah, and it's all been really awful. Put the dog down already.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
When I die, I won't give a poo poo what happens because I'll be loving dead, so I guess it won't matter if my family does what's cheapest or coolest or just what makes them feel best in the lovely circumstances.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
E: ^^ FFS can somebody make a thread about cool and definitely interesting to anyone but you funeral stories or something

im pooping! posted:

It might not seem obvious but you should just plan that poo poo out for them, a cheap coffin, cheap plot, cheap everything that some lawyer takes care of, that way your family won't have to pick out a coffin and poo poo for you and they won't feel bad about it because it's what you wanted. Then haunt them forever.

They know what I loving want but I wasn't going to hash out my Just In Case plan in the Funny Pictures Thread, holy hell man

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

Second Sun posted:

Oh bullshit. It's like when Tony Hawk posted a pic of his daughter taped to the wall, and people freaked their tits off.

The parents are obviously involved in their kids life, care enough to do something more than ignore or beat them. I think it's clever.

I don't think it's abuse, but I don't really like the kind of punishment that leaves it up to other kids to administer.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

Jamesman posted:

They pulled every loving trick in the book out for the LotR trilogy, and even invented new ones. Absolutely none of that was used for the Hobbit movies, deciding to just rely on greenscreens and CGI action.

The Hobbit movies ended up costing significantly more to make while doing significantly less work.

And being significantly less good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

• Locked thread