Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Baron von Eevl posted:

Also apparently being sold outside of Australia.
Looks like Bali from all the jiggy jig. I can just imagine some old Indonesian dude cussing out an Australian tourist all "loving Aussies go back where you came from!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

peter gabriel posted:

Best headline of all time, and it was true:

:scotland:
Worth mentioning that this is not a bad tabloid headline: that is exactly what that man did. His name is John Smeaton and he foiled a terrorist attack at Glasgow Airport by kicking the guy really hard in the balls while the guy was on fire.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Tiggum posted:

Is there anywhere that doesn't have Hawaiian pizza?
Malaysia and Indonesia have "Hawaiian" pizza which is chicken and pineapple, sometimes with seafood thrown in there. I'm guessing most Muslim countries are gonna have some different variant because they can't use bacon.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Black burger buns are all the rage in Asia. This is from a Korean BBQ place. Yes, it's a Kim Jong-Un burger with a bunch of toy soldiers behind it.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

I don't want my children to get the D.
Then stop leaving them around Aartrek.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Oh my God I love Chinese cartoonews. Are there more of these?

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Name accurately reflects goon reaction.
:cry::hf::goonsay:

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
From a few pages ago, but this has gotta be a photoshop: the guy looking over the chair is Shakeel Ahmad Bhat. He's a Kashmiri Muslim activist/protester. Dude is almost never photographed not screaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
All I know about Iceland is that their gene pool is so small, they have an app that alerts you of everybody in the bar you're related to.

Iceland - smartphones =

• Locked thread