Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I've seen one or two which work well and are clearly legible in both views:

What the gently caress is an 'artosoifnet'??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

mds2 posted:

good responsible gun owners

lol

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Mulefisk posted:

Just label one of the characters as a FtM transethnic otherkin. Problem solved, if any critics raise their voice about wanting more feminine characters ubisoft can just accuse them of transphobia.

For the record, FtM people aren't female. That's kind of the whole point, brocipher.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

This one, Emilio. :3:

Grumpy Cat (Tard) is some Redditor's, afaik.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

rock rock posted:

OK so I was wondering what a Caeser is and apparently it's some sort of foul bloody mary with clam juice in it?!? What the gently caress Canada? Allegedly this is your most popular mixed drink. Made with Clamato juice, a delicious blend of tomato and clams. But it doesn't stop there, ohhhh no.

So, is it any good?

Clam juice is alright (salty and a bit savory) and goes naturally with tomato. Not my drink of choice, but a Caesar is just a slightly saltier Bloody Mary. Apparently a lot of Canadians don't realize it's actually clam juice and swear off clamato and Caesars once they find out.

I have no idea what is up with the energy drinks or budweiser poo poo.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Hen thai? Hen tie?? Hent, aye???

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Vaginas.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Kid on the right

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

What's that little bastion of sanity in the middle there? Chicago?

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Modern Day Hercules posted:

How loving bad at geography are you?

I'm sorry I'm not so intimately familiar with your giant rear end country that I can recognize featureless areas in the middle of a hugely cluttered map.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

stubblyhead posted:

If you mean the yellow splotch between the blue and red zones, that's the St. Louis area. Chicago's NE of there at the south end of the long skinny lake.

Ah cool, thanks. :)

Jummy posted:

Yet that didn't stop you from guessing.

Sorry, I'll never take an interest in US geography again.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I know it's irrational and all, but how on earth can you be afraid of a labrador? I don't think even Putin is physically capable of making a labrador hurt a person.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Hollow Talk posted:

Yeah, it's not like they could bite or anything: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM :black101:

Well, I haven't tried punching one in the throat and taking its food away. Maybe don't do that!

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
The US is loving terrifying.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

From what I know of the pro-life crowd, I'd say the guy in the middle is the father.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

I caught an episode at some point where the autist realizes his girlfriend is lying about being sick, so he starts grilling her

"Have you been experiencing... a growing of the nose? Perhaps some... heat flashes in the pants area?"

"What I'm implying here is LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!"

I decided the show was just too drat subtle and had to change the channel.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Paladinus posted:

Let me explain the joke, so you can finally appreciate the show. His comment regarding 'nose growth' is a reference to an Italian novel 'Adventures of Pinocchio', where the eponymous character is a wooden doll whose nose grows wherever he lies. You can find out more here. Hope that helps.

Ohh, thanks, that makes sense. :)

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
As someone without depth perception, I can't wait for the 3D fad to die down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Mick duck.

• Locked thread