Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

This remains my favourite gif ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Long-legged foxes are pretty loving weird but how about RIPPED KANGAROOS

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Caufman posted:

Hah hah hah! Latex allergy... classic!

I dunno what cosplay that is but nothing beats this

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

univbee posted:

Boy is the teacher's face going to be red when her parents come storming in and it turns out she's an albino black woman.

Victor Varnado, standup comedian. African American born with albinism. Some of his comedy routine involves stories about white people letting their guard down and being racist around him because they don't know he's black.
How...does that even happen?
Like, biologically, is the melanin still there in his skin or did the albinism loving suck that right out of him? Seriously, genuinely confused, I had no idea this could happen.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

bilperkins2 posted:

How are they going to enforce that?

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Centripetal Horse posted:

Turkey in the Straw is not racist and has nothing to do with the lovely watermelon version. The version in that Youtube video came a hundred years after Turkey in the Straw, and Turkey in the Straw descends from an even older Irish folk song which also had nothing to do with the nasty racist lyrics attached to it by Harry Browne.
Yeah I was pretty sure Turkey in the Straw was much older than that and people just reused the melody for other things because copyright laws never existed anywhere in the world until like radio or something came along and then they HAD to make them. Cuz anyone could just walk anywhere, make a song, attribute and bam.

Anyways

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

BgRdMchne posted:

Is that really a joke?
Is this gonna be like the Layton/Wright thing again, guys help we're in a timeloop and I can't find that picture please

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Ewan posted:

You can't have that without the rest of the series!

Christ I didn't even know he did something like this, the grudge-hanging shithead.

bitterandtwisted posted:

He shuffled and moaned (about bloody immigrants) and turned others into mindless, soulless husks like him. 27% of the UK are now infected.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

It's...beautiful :allears:

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

...did

did this actually happen?

Wow what a horribly funny coincidence.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Post Your Favorite (or Request) > PYF Funny Pictures Part XIV - It's ALWAYS Never Going To Be Prince Charles

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

scorpiobean posted:

PYF Funny Pictures: Results in Immediate Death and Addiction

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

I am surprised Andrew Dice Clay is still alive or that anyone even bothered to recognize him. He was a thing like twenty years ago.
Yes making cumfucking nursery rhymes and lovely jokes to the Garth Brooks Memorial Venue sure makes him a thing.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

cobalt impurity posted:

Also of note, "Heil Honey, I'm Home!" was allegedly cancelled during its first broadcast.

wow

That is amazing to hear

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

SPEAKING OF SEALS

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

Well, that's why that story's made it to national news.
The integrity of British journalism remains solid :britain:

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

I genuinely want this to be real.

But at the same time as a dinosaur enthusiast I am offended.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

I have actually seen someone wear this shirt in my local area. Who the space-flying gently caress made this?

Also this is how I always feel.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

BooDoug187 posted:

But that only happens if the game falls on the 3rd Monday or 2nd Thursday of the month.
Unless it rains on that day, in which case we have to sacrifice three goats or a celebrity pundit to stand with the ceremonial baton IN the rain of the field for a solid six hours (which is cleverly disguised as a microphone) in order to appease the great god Owzat.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

It's

it's perfect

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Good Citizen posted:

Glad to see their year long trolling effort on facebook is finally coming to it's obvious conclusion

Fappy The Anti-Masturbation Dolphin & The Monsanto Company
Awwwwww...welp

that's what I get for not fact-checking tumblr, boy do I sure have cum on my face!

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

razorrozar posted:

That guy is really pissed about lovely electronica. Is Tiesto actually that bad?

No he's just mainstream.

That tells you enough as it is even though I like Tiesto.

Also

If the balls ain't touching it's not gay :v:...because I'm a ghost and I can't touch physical beings :ghost:

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Weltlich posted:

Believe it or not, when it comes to Arthurian cinema, the Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail is one of the most honest portrayals of the genre on film. Especially if the source literature is the oldest welsh texts like the Mabinogion. :eng101:
Disturbingly so, it's kind of amazing and bizarre how much of it they actually got right considering it's Monty Python. That said, they tend to research things incredibly well for most of their weird sketches from the maker of the Zeppelin to early Romantic poets.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Zemyla posted:

Hello? German?

It's obviously called a David Messerschmittel.

EDIT: gently caress, beaten like Brazil.
More like beaten like Argentina HAHAHA

FinalGamer has a new favorite as of 01:58 on Jul 15, 2014

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Hey whoever's birthday it is today, I got something for you

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the blatant xenophobia and nationalistic propaganda was fine for this person? Disregarding the entire fact that, yanno, this is PROBABLY the Cold War where-oh sorry hang on let me make an obvious rebuttal.

Theeeeere we go.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Wow did Bill Plympton suffer a stroke or what? Jesus.

I'd read up the blurb on this out of morbid curiosity but I'd rather not have this on my search history.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

Len posted:

There's this racist tea party guy that runs an arcade near me and his hours are literally "if I'm here I'm open." He must be doing something right though because he's been open for a decade or so.

He's just a creepy racist who used to advertise tea party meetings.
Nice to know Sarah Palin's life turned out well :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

This is loving adorable holy poo poo yes. I would love someone to romHACK this game to make that, like that one guy did with Donkey Kong vs. The Wall.

Oh well

• Locked thread