Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Stupid as this is, this guy is the reason the Batcave is almost always shown with a giant penny hanging around. Seriously, GIS "batman giant penny batcave." It's pretty much always a giant penny and a t-rex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
It's a fairly common surname.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coyne_%28surname%29

:shrug:

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

TetsuoTW posted:

"gently caress Off, We're Full" is great because it is literally Australian immigration policy (unless you're white).

Also apparently being sold outside of Australia.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Hollismason posted:

Okay fine I give up what the hell is the story behind this, I see it posted a lot.

Dude's a bigot politician from the UK. Basically England's equivalent to the Tea Party, but way way more so.

He got in a plane pulling a banner and then crashed it and tragically lived.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Paladinus posted:

My plan was that by the time the Queen dies, Charles will be too old to care and will just pass it to William. That should work, right?

I actually kind of get the impression that Charles likes the role of not-King and kind of doesn't want to be monarch. I'm not sure what gives me the impression, but there you go.

And no, I'm pretty sure if Charles were to die than William would become Prince of Wales and be next in line for the throne. Pretty much Charles, William, George and Harry would have to go before they resort to the Duke of York.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I know LeVar Burton has a decent ambigram tattoo that says "LeVar" one way and "Kunta" the other. I dig LeVar and I'm glad he's not only harping on the TNG wagon but still embracing Roots and Reading Rainbow.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Dude, if you're getting annoyed by the watermarks stop posting those in every thread.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

PittTheElder posted:

If anything it probably sold out first.

Also I'm really disappointed that's not real, my Coke purchases would have increased significantly.

e: Although it seems like Bart isn't one of the names either. :v:

e2: Apparently Cierra, Janelle, Keisha, Latasha, Latoya, Mayra, Shayla and Yesenia are all common enough to make it? Are these all the sort of unique names that are popular among the American black community these days, and that's why I've never met anyone named any of these things? My spell checker does recognize them...

e3: Also Linds, in place of both Lindsay and Lindsey I guess?

Cierra is a yuppy name and Yesenia is latina. Also I've never met a Bart but that doesn't make it a Not Real Name For Not Real People™

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Aren't her owners goons, as a matter of fact?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I think the "i<3" part indicates that the wearer loves what is about to follow, and it is then followed by the imgur.com logo, a lowercase "i" with the dot in green and the body in white. Thus that the wearer loves imgur.com, an image hosting site that has somehow become it's own social network and internet forum.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Ok that's the second ball picture you've posted in this thread.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

SnowblindFatal posted:

A friend of mine talked about those oldskool Russian Warez CDs that were really common back in the day. In case you don't know what I'm talking about, they always had hilariously lovely cover art.

For instance, I have this gem:

Wait are you telling me that jewel cases in Russia open backwards? Somehow this changes everything!

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Maybe they're inside-out?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
There's this thing called a battery. It's used to store power that can be used later.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Yes, I can tell by the pixels.

And I've seen quite a few 'shops in my time.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Here in Australia a comedian appearing on a 6.30pm current affairs program mentioned that Santa wasn't real and everyone lost their loving minds. Newspapers were running articles for days afterwards about how she'd ruined Christmas for families all over the country and the TV station had to issue a grovelling apology.

I was talking with my wife about the whole Santa thing. I figured it was an innocent enough thing and that we'd tell our kids about Santa. Apparently her mom was pretty straight up with her and said that he doesn't exist but a lot of kids believe in him and it's fun to believe so she was cool. She's pretty insistent about doing the same with our kids.

The more I think about it, the more I think she's right.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Wasn't Lynyrd Skynyrd from Northern Florida? Like, they were so embarrassed about it they pretended they were from loving Alabama.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

My Lovely Horse posted:

The girl is going to beat the poo poo out of him if he lets the fat cat slip.

Nah, that child bride is going to help short-shorts kill that cat. gently caress Canada.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

ol qwerty bastard posted:

In retrospect, this seems so obvious.

Holy poo poo

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I want the Robert Cop II figure of Ray Liota and Optical Prime to complete my collection.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

As far as the lady on the far right, it's not like people are going to be telling ladies they NEED to get abortions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Your Computer posted:

Is no one going to point out that it says Lise instead of Lisa?

Yes that is an abbreviation of Lisa that Bart commonly uses when speaking to his sister.

edit: sounds like "lease"

• Locked thread