Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Mister Adequate posted:

Can anyone tell me why kangaroos are so ripped? I've been searching variations of "why are kanagroos so ripped?" and all it returns are hits on body building forums going "holy poo poo that kangaroo is jacked". My whole life I've never heard anything about kangaroos being ripped as hell but every picture I see of one lately the loving thing looks like its on steroids.

Meme thread is over there, son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Doritos brand corn chips.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Captain_Maclaine posted:

No, I think he's thinking of that one movie with Bill Murray in it.

Meatballs?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

muscles like this? posted:

THE FUTURE OF PORTABLE COMPUTING

I want a time machine so I can take a spare pair of pants and a Micro SD card back to 1981 and show that guy THE FUTURE.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Skinny King Pimp posted:

I just want to let you know that at least one person laughed at your terrible joke.

Two. That was good stuff :golfclap:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
...we're leaving.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Nothing says "I stole this paper from the Internet" like loving up your own race :allears:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
The skill list tells a story:

Vaginal Search
Vaginal Rush
Vaginal Strike
Vaginal Recover

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Nitrox posted:

Originally from xkcd
http://xkcd.com/946/

DINKs have been around far longer than lovely webcomics

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Waiter, I ordered batata song :argh:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

What a bonehead.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

This was from a VentureBeat news story about Cyber-Bullying. I guess they think the latest trend in cyber-bullying is sending your target Powerpoint presentations?

Somewhere in PYF a few weeks ago, someone posted a photo of a mousepad that read something like "HOW THE HELL IS CYBER BULLYING A THING? NIGGA TURN OFF THE MONITOR, CLOSE YOUR EYES" I can't find it myself---could someone please post it?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Dr. Perky is the petite blonde doctor that throws open the shades in your room suddenly while you're trying to sleep after surgery to fix all your bones after a huge car accident, saying "WAKEY WAKEY! GOOD NEWS, BUDDY, WE FIXED YOUR BONES, AND WE FOUND A BUNCH OF CANCER YOU WEREN'T AWARE OF!"

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

And More posted:

How hard can it be to get someone to proofread your nine-word sign?

That looks like a professional vinyl banner, so we're talking about two independent levels of fuckup here. How the gently caress are you in the signmaking business and can't take one look at what garbage your client hands you and think "oh maybe I should fix this before I fire up the plotter?" Fuuuuuuuuck :argh:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
This one time over at Jayden's we played Cards Against Humanity and he said "The Best Thing About The Holocaust" was "All The Jews Died" and I laughed so hard I spilled my wine cooler

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

MisterOblivious posted:

"‘Just saw a police car going the other way. Gonna turn around and see if I can catch up and drive by it. #iphonecookie,’ he wrote.
Took a bite out of the cookie. He was so confused and angry. Told me to hold tight, he is back in his car now."
Has warrant out for unpaid parking tickets. Gets arrested.

Did he really think the officer was just going to laugh and say "welp, no phone, no crime, buddy!" and then pose for a picture with him?

Reminds me of the obnoxious moron that ordered the custom ketchup bottle that read "shampoo," put ketchup in his hair and went to a local supermarket to complain that although the bottle said it was full of shampoo, it was, in fact, filled with a condiment! WHAT A FUNNY "PRANK"

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

SKY COQ posted:

Gorilla
Playing saxophone
with balloons
At your party

...in someone's house!

...in someone's workplace!

...while a shaman watches!

...in someone's car!

...while the guy from the dollar store watches!

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

neonbregna posted:

The budweiser one is pretty good on a hot day.

I'm sorry you were born without tastebuds.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

These are actually pretty good for breakfast if you're looking for a quick way to suffer congestive heart failure before lunch.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
The Turkey & Gravy soda smells like farts.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

For anyone outside the US curious about this, these are the areas in the USofA that matter, circled in red. The rest is basically a mash-up of The Road and Mad Max.

Chicagoons are gonna be mad but luckily for you they're too busy being shot at to complain

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Sometimes, people put toppings on burgs and pizzas. They frequently include things. My thought is that putting things on a pizza is a very. Okay bye.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
That image is a classic. It's been circulating for many years, and while nobody really knows exactly what is going on, most agree that those people know how to fuckin' party.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Istari posted:

Is that legal ? Because where I live, the ingredients list on a food item is legally required to list the actual ingredients.

You obviously don't live in the STONE AGE.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

SomeJazzyRat posted:

For anyone left wondering, according to this article the poster is a hoax.

"I called the Danbury Ice Arena to try to book tickets, but a representative says he knows nothing of the event. Foiled!"

Yes, so loving foiled!

It's as if it wasn't a completely obvious joke flyer that in no way required calling someone to verify its lack of legitimacy!

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Eh, they seem to get lazier and lazier every year. I bet the first one, back in 1899, was on Strathmore cotton paper and hand-scribed, with a gold-embossed university seal ganked from the registrar's office when nobody was looking. Fuckin' kids these days; you made that in Microsoft Word with default fonts and margins :corsair:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Please stop.

Here is some catbread:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
I came in here to look at funny pictures but I'm feeling so attacked

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

N. Senada posted:

did radium gently caress up the forums again? I'm seeing the same shitposts from multiple people

You seem pretty grumpy today, buddy. Wanna talk about it?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Sarchasm posted:

Girl at a LAN Party

The guy with the sheet over his head is my favorite.

This is one of my favorite images ever. When you're done laughing at all the greasy nerds in awe of A GIRL, you're free to soak in the rest of the dorkdom. Sheethead and beach towel guy are nothing short of amazing, but make sure you also laugh at "let's put the leftover pizza on top of the monitor so it stays warm" and play "count the soft drink containers" before you move on.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
I heard that...

...guys, I heard that...

Oh god, it's too scary to imagine...

I heard that...a girl went to a LAN party! A real live girl! :ohdear:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Rita Repulsa posted:

did somebody order a drink

"Barkeep, last time I was here, I was served a really crappy mojito..."

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
bert samson

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
A bar opened up in a town near me years ago that was given a municipal liquor license that allows Sunday alcohol sales (their city government is one of those old-timey ones with parochial ordinances like "no booze on Sundays" still on the books and enforced). One of the stipulations was that if your establishment is allowed to serve alcohol on Sundays, they must, similarly to the bar restaurant above, sell hot food and soft drinks. The owner decided the least-expensive-but-not-outright-cheating thing to do would be to make up hamburgers. I don't know what the gently caress his recipe is, but the lovely little "I'm obeying the law" burgers took off like wildfire and now the bar & grill is mostly grill, with people coming from cities throughout the area just for them.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Maytag posted:

Oh good a long boring paragraph about a stupid bar and hamburgers what great chit chat.

Sorry, buddy. Here's a pizza cat as an apology.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Solice Kirsk posted:

One of the harshest burns ever said from one human being to another. What site was that for? The dead baby forum?

Yeah, it was a site where the mothers would dress up the fetuses, take photos, and share them on the Internet.

All of the sickest burns that you hear about happening throughout history are usually mis-attributions or straight up fantasy. That one trumps them all and actually loving happened.

• Locked thread