Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
You know this thread teaches me stuff I never knew, and does a pretty good job of wearing away at my faith in humanity. It's turning out like a summary of God's case against humans. If we ever get shut off at some point, He can print this thread and put it on a stick somewhere for explanation. See here, bunny-people, what a truckload of loving douchebags the monkey-people who preceded you were. Yeah good call dad, care for some poppy cakes? Might as well Me damnit these fuckers never fail to put me off.

:smith:

As a contribution, please have a TCC phenazepam thread where people flush their lives down the toilet trying to get their jollies from eating grams of Russian jazz powder that's good for gently caress all except mellowing out people who have terminal cancer or psychoses, and then in milligrams.

You know what I'll actually steal HOW COULD YOU's post in the lost SA stuff thread for an abstract. It's pretty much spot on:

HOW COULD YOU posted:

Basically it was the perfect storm of hosed up.
  • It was not explicitly illegal (not scheduled), so it was easy to get.

• It's a benzo, so when you take it you don't think you are hosed up, and want to take more/do things you REALLY SHOULD NOT DO while on drugs (like 5 car crashes in that thread)

• It was (relatively) cheap

• It had an absurd biological half life (50+ hours)

• and HUGE POINT it only came in powder form, and was active un half a milligram doses. Which is the size of a small grain of sand.

This culminated in a bunch of idiots thinking they could accurately eyeball the dose to take (eyeball a grain of sand sized dose), feeling like they were unaffected, taking a bunch more, and losing weeks to a blackout where they did ridiculous things.

e: SA support robot kindly shut down that section of the db just now, so you guys wouldn't depress yourselves with it. But I'll say it contains trip reports to the effect of "taking a pinpoint's worth of phenazepam. (1w passes) Now released from hospital, lost fingat, am no longer engaged nor employed; savings paid medical bill and fines, will be homeless within month." In many of the cases, a pinhead's worth of phenazepam caused people to transcend normal wage slave existence into full frontal hobo mode over just a few days, and this poo poo comes in a loving salt shaker in your mailbox.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 22:06 on May 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Which thread is that?

One goon in the phenazepam thread offered the notion that the problem with TCC is that it is an Internet drug user forum, and as such is full of loving idiots.

I can't give proper credit since SA support robot is still doing its Lovecraftian duty of shielding my fragile mind from the nighted squamous horrors contained therein. Also I think search is broken for the moment, because a search for "loving idiots" in TCC comes up blank.