Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Todo lo tuyo ahora es MIO

TheEggsBenedict posted:

Which makes things even more hilarious since they decided to start doing this in the most pro wrestling ppv in years.

Touché, but it just wouldn't be the WWE if they didn't screw it up someway!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

tecnocrat posted:

He should have done this from the podium.

Emptyquoting this.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
big e kind of a d-bag

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Man where is this Big E on tv

Pistol Packin Poet
Nov 5, 2012

Everyone needs an
escape goat!
Big E going Twitter insane right now

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Big E is terrible Barrett is great

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

I hope they actually give Barrett a good run with the IC after listening to that

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

We'll take our chances...
Where was this Big E, ever.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

Astro7x posted:

My Roku is always significantly behind my computer when viewing in a browser

On PS3 I was behind for a bit through the first two matches. I stopped and restarted the stream and it was fine from Rusev on pretty much.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Leggsy posted:

On twitter, mostly

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

Pistol Packin Poet posted:

Big E going Twitter insane right now

loving GREAT

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007
Big E being awesome.

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Todo lo tuyo ahora es MIO
EDIT: double post from phone, oops

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
put this on actual television you loving clods

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

holy poo poo Big E

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Leggsy posted:

On Instagram, mostly.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.
Ahahhaaha Big E. Please keep up with this.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Dammit, Shaemus, it's an interview not a promo!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Sheamus with the pipe bomb there about Big E not being this fun normally.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Blasmeister posted:

Man where is this Big E on tv

We need a photoshop of him giving an interview while Big E watches pensively at an 80 degree angle.

Pistol Packin Poet
Nov 5, 2012

Everyone needs an
escape goat!
I can't tell if they know if they were supposed to be in kayfabe or not.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Shima Honnou posted:

Hopefully it leads into them letting Big E be a little goofy and do this kind of stuff regularly. He's been boring as just "intense wrestleman" and he's a pretty funny dude.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Shima Honnou posted:

Strong words from the guy relegated to the Has Been Table.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I'll say I was only really a fan of the Shield match, but for 10 dollars boy oh boy it's a whole lot less annoying.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

StarkRavingMad posted:

Hopefully it leads into them letting Big E be a little goofy and do this kind of stuff regularly. He's been boring as just "intense wrestleman" and he's a pretty funny dude.

This was my exact take on Barrett post-Nexus and pre-BNB, he was circling the drain so much.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

I didn't notice Rowan live, him doing the little "am I supposed to bring this chair is it like your rocking chair" hand gesture is a nice touch

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

So nonchalant.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Meat Recital posted:

I figured Rowan flipping the table and revealing the press conference stage to be just another backstage set would be a good way to write off the idea, but nope.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Bard Maddox posted:

So nonchalant.

Every time Bray stands up from a table, it's Harper's job to flip it over. It's just routine.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Rusev was the best part of the ppv to me because they went and turned it straight up into a Russia vs USA thing and I love that poo poo. Also they made Woods look like a total weak idiot rear end in a top hat and thats good because I hate woods :argh:

*ed*

Also Kane vs Bryan was a fun match nuts to you haters.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
I BELIEVE

I BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD

THAT...Was beautiful.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
Are these "press conferences" up anywhere? On the Network or youtube or something?

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

AlmightyPants posted:

Are these "press conferences" up anywhere? On the Network or youtube or something?

http://network.wwe.com/video/v32571475

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

HulkaMatt posted:

I'll say I was only really a fan of the Shield match, but for 10 dollars boy oh boy it's a whole lot less annoying.

I can't even be made about it for $10...

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Just got back. I think my favorite match was the IC Title match just because of how hot everyone was for Barrett and how every time Big E did anything (which wasn't much) he got boo'd, minus the spear from the apron, which owned. The seats were way way better than I thought they would be. I enjoyed most of the card but being there live is probably way different than watching it. I'd probably have been really disappointed for Wyatt/Cena but just seeing Wyatts live make up for a lot. :v:

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Ended up watching this about two hours behind everyone else. Just before you could tell that the camera committed to the forklift, my wife started jumping in her seat, saying "loving yes, he's going to use the forklift!"

I can't call it a bad Special Event when my wife exclaims about something that happens in a match.

(She wasn't in the room for Rollins' dive, no)

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Enjoyed the hell out of that show live, weeLC and Evo/Shield were fantastic and the show was hot as hell. Cena match and Bryab match were dumb but fun.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Just got in from the show myself, may have been the most fun I've seen live. WeeLC was legitimately awesome, Cesaro ruled, Wade winning the IC belt was awesome, the six man tag was incredible, Bray vs. Cena was stupid in the best possible way, and I got to see Daniel Bryan put Kane through a flaming table. Crowd was hot all not, and, except for the guy behind me yelling NO! NO! NO! the entire time Kane was on offense, I have no complaints.

Also, I'm pulling out of the Meadowlands tonight, and it's a bumper to bumper traffic jam getting out of the parking lot. It's a nice night, so my window is rolled down, and I'm wearing a Mets cap. As I let a guy pull in front of me, he feels the need to stick his head out the window and yell to me "Nice Mets hat, you loving human being!". However, he was so preoccupied with being so charming to me that he neglected to keep his eyes on the road and promptly rear ended the guy in front of him. Just an amazing night all around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Watching the PPV now and the crowd seems so quiet. When Barrett missed the Bullhammer right before he hit it, the crowd sounded like someone dropped a baby, just a super loud "OHH". I guess the audio on the crowd just wasn't that loud

• Locked thread