Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

His Divine Shadow posted:

A coffee mug to help solidify my identity around a dead car brand.

Yeah that certainly looks like a military contractor mug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

NewFatMike posted:

That joke is so loving ancient, get with the times and try some newer material, like this:

Wow His Divine Shadow, I love your mug it makes you look so Saabmissive and breedable.
I'm just reposting what I see on my favorite car jokes saabreddit

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
His other mug is a jet.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Aramek posted:

His other mug is a jet.

The one with the gripen handle?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Bottom Liner posted:

2 years in with our Rav4 hybrid and love it. If we needed a second that's what the wife would have gotten. Great cars.
I really like the idea of the RAV4 hybrid, but whenever I have to get into a tight parking spot, I think that just getting a newer Prius makes more sense.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

We wanted the Prius PHEV but they decided not to bring it to Australia. Shame because it would have been perfect

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Flights and an air bnb for a summer trip to Philly.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Megabound posted:

We got our first ever new car, 2024 Corolla Hybrid

We're moving up from a 2013 Mirage, an absolutely massive upgrade for us
Toyota for the win

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

bowmore posted:

Toyota for the win

I agree, we really like our RAV4 we got last year. All the important stuff like volume and climate control still has physical buttons too

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Yeah it's great. I spent a bit of the weekend driving and learning all the features. Turning on radar cruise control and just letting the car handle the stop start of traffic is amazing.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
someone in discord posted this image

and I made a terrible decision.

if you know, you know. if you don't, it's been something I've wanted for over two decades but never actually got. The one I got doesn't have the manual but I'm sure I can find a PDF, or just buy a secondhand one. It's kind of important for this in particular, though.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Captain Invictus posted:

if you know, you know. if you don't, it's been something I've wanted for over two decades but never actually got. The one I got doesn't have the manual but I'm sure I can find a PDF, or just buy a secondhand one. It's kind of important for this in particular, though.

You absolute madlad.

I had this aaaaaages ago and we all decided that the eject case MUST be down before you start a mission. That extra second of panic is crucial.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Captain Invictus posted:

:sickos:

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
A fancy rear end trash can. An insulated "aero" composter for household bio waste.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Inzombiac posted:

You absolute madlad.

I had this aaaaaages ago and we all decided that the eject case MUST be down before you start a mission. That extra second of panic is crucial.
if it wasn't so cheap I don't think I would have gone for it. Even now you can get complete setups for only slightly more than retail for the drat thing, I paid a bit over 300 shipped and it comes with the box(but not the manual, which I need to find one to get since again, it is VERY IMPORTANT for this game in particular)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A coffee mug to help solidify my identity around a dead car brand.

Well ACTUALLY it's literally literally an aeroplane brand.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Just finalized paying for a trip to Italy in November for 12 days!
First time going to Europe and pretty excited for the experience. Been wanting to go for years.
Going all around: Rome, Florence, Assisi, Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Monte Cassino, Pompeii and Vatican

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Well ACTUALLY it's literally literally an aeroplane brand.

And me who thought it was short for Svenska Anus Anus Bilar

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

A fancy rear end trash can. An insulated "aero" composter for household bio waste.

Theres no sense of scale here so im just gonna ask how big is that? And i assume it has to sit outside? Ive been debating a small composter for a bit just to supplement my garden but know next to nothing about them.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

It's a 200 liter model so it definitely has to be outside.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Does it have a bidet

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Digital Jedi posted:

First time going to Europe and pretty excited for the experience. Been wanting to go for years.
Going all around: Rome, Florence, Assisi, Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Monte Cassino, Pompeii and Vatican

Probably too late now but get to Venice if you can. I hit all the spots you mentioned on my Italy trip and Venice was easily the most unique and probably the coolest place I’ve ever been.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
https://www.exaco.com/images/aerobin/aerobin400_1.jpg

Random website shows its like wheely bin size but doesn't look like that picture. They have a couple of sizes but it looks like all of them worth using are about large trash can sized? And yeah outside.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
I would like the product size to be represented in a variety of action-adventure settings please, like so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35IgKErF-1I

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

Digital Jedi posted:

That is fantastic! I did almost that same exact trip with my parents years ago, except we did Orvietto instead of Monte Cassino, and we didn’t go to Assissi.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.

Had to cop the year one version with early access.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

What

Griffball
Sep 6, 2010

Special edition of the game that gets you access five days early.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
New heads for a drum set. I’ve been playing this specific kit for 10 years and never replaced the resonant heads on the toms, so I did those in addition to the batter/snare heads. Sounds good man.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Bought an ltek ddr pad. Yep.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
a couple pairs of smartwool socks:

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
:eyepop:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

They sell those (fresh) at the Asian produce markets downtown in the summer and they make great snacks, but man do they spoil quickly.

widefault
Mar 16, 2009
A very cheap "relic" guitar from Amazon which cost me $60 but is only $229.99 new and compares favorably to the Squiers at near double the price.

And a painting of a man that just realized he's wasted his life

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

widefault posted:

And a painting of a man that just realized he's wasted his life

My read is of a man exhausted from drowning in pussy.

Anyway, my favorite recent purchases:

Ikea pegboards:

Smol tools:

Big tool:

Mobile (potential) funeral pyre:

Circuit tester:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
IT'S HEEEEEEEEEEEERE

YYYYEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

now I just need to find a copy of the original manual in good condition.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Captain Invictus posted:

IT'S HEEEEEEEEEEEERE

YYYYEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

now I just need to find a copy of the original manual in good condition.

Congrats man!

I picked one up for $20 at a flea market once, but I didn't have room to keep it. Made my money back and then some at least when I had to let it go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Can you actually map those or are they strictly for the one game?

Still cool either way just curious