Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
!!!!

I want those slippers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

I filled my weed perscription. It's coming in the mail on Monday or Tuesday. Canada is truly a land of wonders.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

treiz01 posted:

Dude, everything is a hybrid.

Sativa primary though. I don't love indica heavy strains, they just put me to sleep. Which is nice sometimes but not what I'm after.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Nothing, dad.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Bottom Liner posted:

I kinda want an ask/tell thread about having an ex-wife you're on good enough terms with to still give small thoughtful gifts.

Yeah, my ex (boyfriend, but we were together like ten years) is still pretty much my best friend. It does happen sometimes!

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

that is an astonishing amount of baby snot

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

I upgraded to a pixel 2 and in honour of the google tracking device they are sending me as part of the deal, I ordered a Hue starter kit so I can yell at the Home from across the bedroom that I am going to bed and to kill the lights.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

obi_ant posted:

There is a lack of activity in this thread even after Black Friday. What did you guys buy!?

my smart lights are supposed to show up on Wednesday!

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

I have a free Home coming from having upgraded my phone for black Friday, bought a set of hue lights to go with it. lights came first, and I really like them so far.

It's a google tracking device probably sure, but tbh at this point for me, it's a drop in the bucket.

Recording and notating anonymized queries is fine to me anyway, relative to recording literally everything.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Screw you all google assistant is my new wife, she recites poems to me and is sweet when I thank her.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

there's something devastating about learning that they make heelys in adult sizes but are completely out of your own size

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

NewFatMike posted:

I'm a homo ner babyyyyy! :toot:

ho meow ner

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

After a lot of being unable to coordinate the shipping, my Super NT is finally on its way! A friend picked up an extra during their restock, which I missed, and she sent it out to me at cost! :toot:

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Finally got here!

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Aramek posted:

Uh oh, that thing I ordered that I didn't really need just arrived.

the hell do you mean you didnt need this, it looks absolutely essential to modern living

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

the more complicated your bong is, the better. That's just science.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

mobby_6kl posted:

Unless your place is completely filthy (no judgement) it can usually go a few cycles before you have to clean it out.

Depends on how much the cats have been shedding, for me.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

I've been having horrible brain days the past little while so I keep doin things like ordering Slurpees and gummies at two am, so similar hat

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Congratulations! That ring is gorgeous!

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

great looking rings and the necklaces are really sweet too. good luck on the big day!

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Ziggy Smalls posted:

Custom engagement ring for my very goth partner.

Proposing in 2 weeks

absolutely gorgeous and super thoughtful, hope everything goes well!!

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

enjoy the wonka experience mk 2 I guess

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

widefault posted:

Double post for more "art"

i like em both but i actually really like the perspective on this and the folds of the cloth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

what good sheeps