Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

shipwrek posted:

I bought tickets to go to Disneyland for a week! :toot:

Congratulations to you and RIP to your wallet!

I went earlier this year and it was legitimately amazing. I can't wait to go back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Rolo posted:

Gonna make one bomb rear end turkey this November.

Now you’re on a watch list.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I use more normal earbuds for running all the time and I sweat like a faucet. I’ve never had an issue.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

God drat I wish I had good insurance.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Coffee And Pie posted:

Bought some nice shoes too. Only $13 for my first pair of Jordans! Even if they’re fake that’s a steal.

I paid like $165 for my pair of these 😒

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Queen Combat posted:

Enjoy breathing in 2019, gotta be better than 2018 for ya (I had the same thing done at 19). Changes your life!

Lucky you. I’ve had it done twice. I know 3 people who have had it done. Best case in any of those was a very slight improvement.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I refuse to believe someone would willingly use one of these. No loving way.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

evobatman posted:

Onkyo TX-NR686

What did you pay for this if you don't mind me asking? My 3 year old Onkyo just crapped out on me so I need a new receiver.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

ChocNitty posted:

I’ve been into PC gaming since 1993, and built my own gaming rigs since Everquest: The Ruins of Kunark came out.

Come play Everquest with us on the new time locked progression server that just came out! It's not even a week old! :heysexy:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Guilty posted:

The rest of the world skips a shower every now and then or doesn't always use deodorant and no one can tell the difference. Try traveling a bit.

You can tell who doesn't shower every day or use deodorant by being within 10 feet of them.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Chef Bourgeoisie posted:

I got a new car! :love: (not my picture, obviously)

Congrats! It looks nice!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

The Prong Song posted:

Then buy the normal $42 dollar one, not the special limited edition titanium dioxide coated one with custom engraving?

Wooooosh

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Extreme fleshlight

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Aramek posted:

I read zero books a year.

I’m sorry to hear this

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I literally finished watching die hard 5 minutes ago

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

So for the last week I have been running without headlights- I ordered LEDs off of Amazon and they didn't work because I needed a special canbus for my car- panicked when I saw Trueland's support was in Shenzhen but their customer service was actually really great and sent me the part for free from Amazon in about 3 days.

I don't really care about how the headlights make my car look, I just found it refreshing to deal with an attentive and pleasant customer service dept for once.

Putting LED’s in a car that wasn’t designed for them is a good way to melt some poo poo. Be careful.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Imperador do Brasil posted:

GReddy eManage UltimateECU from Japan, shipped to Karcepts in MD, then installed today in my S2000

This is the recommended/approved installation location, behind the driver’s seat.

Cool thing. :shrug: Hope it does whatever cool things are supposed to do well.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Rolo posted:

Beer

Beer!

Good choices!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Edit: me dumb

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Slimy Hog posted:

I got the new paper Mario and am really enjoying it.

Oh poo poo it’s out? I know what I’m doing!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

spookygonk posted:

Nice. I tend to overlook hotel carpet designs.

:boom:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

It’s right in the name...

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Imperador do Brasil posted:

Several things recently:

New lower control arms for the Del Sol in order to be able to use the Integra Type R Tanabe coilover suspension I got a while ago.

New tractor and tractor hole.

Extremely triggered that you didn’t take the leaves there before putting that up.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

Birthday present to myself:

Arborleaf Smart Scale. Surprise surprise surprise, I'm a fat goon. :btroll:

The good news is that I'm actually down about 40 pounds since February so :unsmith:.

That’s incredible, congrats!!!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Is the console version full of bugs? Better or worse than PC?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Hachi machi, I wish I could afford to spend hundreds/thousands of dollars on a single kitchen knife.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea I’m not hating, just legitimately jealous. Those are beautiful knives and if I could spare the money, I’d honestly buy one.

One day!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Horse Clocks posted:

This is what confuses me about shared spaces in apartment buildings.

With shared gyms, there’s at least other equipment for you to use.

A shared lounge is the equipment. What do you do when someone else is using it?

Do something else I’d assume.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

OSU_Matthew posted:

If you don’t mind me asking, how much did those woods set you back and what does property tax look like?

This right here is the penultimate dream... very jealous!

What’s the final dream?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Jokes on you, I won a PSVR from Taco Bell.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

I spent way too much time wondering how that slingshot would even work.

I legit thought it was one of those bowling gloves.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Slimy Hog posted:

LOL, imagine having "supreme" be your personality.

Like you were never 16 once

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

See you in hell, scum.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Jerkoff, for men.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

thehoodie posted:

drat what kind of pizza did you order? Pizza hut is very underrated

Pizza Hut is straight garbage that one should never eat sober.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Aramek posted:

You ever order something you didn't really need just to qualify for free shipping on Amazon?

It comes in two pieces and might even but a tad too large despite him being 87lbs, but he's a very lanky boy. One day when it's sunny and nice I'll try to get pics with the real camera outside.

While it may be possible, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND not disassembling your dog. Sure they are easier to store and transport in 2 pieces, but it’s just not worth it.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

If it didn’t have Dolphins going across the screen it wasn’t cool

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Digital Jedi posted:

Just finalized paying for a trip to Italy in November for 12 days!
First time going to Europe and pretty excited for the experience. Been wanting to go for years.
Going all around: Rome, Florence, Assisi, Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Monte Cassino, Pompeii and Vatican

Probably too late now but get to Venice if you can. I hit all the spots you mentioned on my Italy trip and Venice was easily the most unique and probably the coolest place I’ve ever been.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’ve never seen a water cooler that DIDN’T chill the water. People are just drinking room temperature water out of those? lol

I have one in my house I bought from Home Depot for like $100.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

This one is dope