Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

My birthday is soon, also starting a paid internship. Probably buing a Tubemagic D1+ DAC / headphone amp soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

Ordered.

DHL man delivered a Maverick Audio Tubemagic D1+ today, seems really good.

Superlux HD668 B. Already have 2 pairs of superlux headphones, really good for their price.

An alarm clock since my old galaxy s2 isn't reliable anymore

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

http://floatingworldcomics.com/shop/art-books/bartkira

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

My friend bought new tv, so I wanted something nice too. Easily the best headphones I have ever owned.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

Sansa Clip Zip and a 64gb sd card. Really good with the rockbox thing installed.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

Teach posted:

I'm a 40-something married father of two. what am I doing?

I won't judge you as I just ordered this:

I don't even know where I would wear that but the shirt is just so silly!

MR COOL ICE

I also bought some comics and normal clothes

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

Beyerdynamic DT990 Premium (600 Ohm). I need to delete my paypal account or something, I don't even need new headphones but :shrug: they were kinda cheap in massdrop.

On the other hand, my MR COOL ICE shirt arrived yesterday and it is glorious.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
New in-ears as my xiaomi pistons started to have problems.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
My OCZ SSD broke again, this time I will take the warranty as money instead of a new lovely SSD, so I ordered this:

Samsung 850 PRO 256 Gt.

edit. Oh yeah also my first glasses

Sorbus has a new favorite as of 20:47 on Jun 27, 2015

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

New camera, seems pretty good for 350 EUR.

e: huge picture whoa

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

New jacket and watch.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
New shoes for winter:

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

Loezi posted:

What place is it that has no snow/slush (huge holes for the laces all the way down) yet is cold enough to warrant shoes with fluffy stuff inside? Or does the fluffy stuff only extend for a minuscule amount, being more for looks and less for warmth?

I live in Finland and we definitely have both snow and slush. My previous winter shoes were almost same except the color and never had any problems with wet socks.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
Gave my HD 598's away as christmas present to my mum and had a bit of money laying around:

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
Sony WH-1000XM2 were on sale. My first wireless / noise cancelling headphones, pretty good sound and the noise cancel works fine.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

Niemat posted:

Where did you find them on sale, and what did they run you? I keep looking at them, but I can never pull the trigger at full price

Store chain here in Finland has sales this week, these were 249 EUR.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
:dong:

I'm still using a Fractal R3 from 2010, I think it will be fine for few setups.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

Sorbus posted:

:dong:

I'm still using a Fractal R3 from 2010, I think it will be fine for few setups.

This also, gently caress having money.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

big mean giraffe posted:

I have the 1080 ti as well, it's a great card. I highly recommend a high refresh rate monitor, especially one with adaptive sync like GSYNC. It was a game-changer, pun intended.

Yeah my problems started when I bought a 1440p 144hz Gsync monitor last year. Moving goalposts etc.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

mobby_6kl posted:

If you hate money so much, why didn't you get the 2080 Ti? :thunk:

Bought this used for 600 EUR (ridiculous I know) - 2080 Ti would cost around 1400 EUR new and that is way too much for not that big bump to FPS.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

SgtScruffy posted:

I just finished Uzumaki today; it was my first Ito other than DRR DRR.

Is there a good next step? Should I bother with the Uzumaki movie?

Gyo is really good and totally hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

A longer lens for wildlife photography. Really waiting for spring and having daylight again.