Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

Please don't troll me online

I bought the Zombies, Run! and Zombies, Run! 5k Training apps for my iPhone. For about a year I was weightlifting and felt pretty awesome, and then I got depressed and fat again. I don't have access to a gym and I had so much fun just doing the first mission that I think I'll be able to stick with it. It's so encouraging even though it took me an entire half an hour to go just under 2 miles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

I feel like Murakami would appreciate my purchases.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

I got a Wii U for graduating college and the game was only five bucks. Haven't gotten to play it because I was trying out Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, which I didn't really like :(

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

Already read The Strange Library, and I'm waiting for Sabriel in the mail. I liked The Strange Library a lot, just wish I hadn't paid eighteen bucks for a short story disguised as a novella. The artwork was nice at least.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

I spent $1200 signing a lease on an apartment so I can move for a job that won't cover my student loans. But I followed my dream so it's supposed to all work out, right?

:cry:

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

I bought renter's insurance for the first time. Wooo!

Also, as someone earlier in the thread predicted I would:

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

I only make OK financial choices. At least I will be having fun while I eat peanut butter.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

Well both of the copies of Thief and The Evil Within that everyone so strongly decried didn't even work, so I went and paid off my pre-order for:

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

I need some stuff to decorate my cubicle at my new news job.

And I preordered the UK collector's edition for the PSVita of this. I'm glad the Vita is region free because it comes with some sweet swag.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

I can't keep any food down so I gotta get calories somehow. Plus, it has electrolytes! It's what plants want!

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

bowmore posted:

Gastro? don't forget BRAT: bananas, rice, applesauce and plain toast when you can keep a bit of food down in 24hrs

Yeah, I tried to do BRAT for about 12 hours before I caved and went to the doctor.

So I guess we can put an out-of-network urgent care visit as something else I have also purchased recently.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

I have no idea what I'm doing but it's fun.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

Solid Cake posted:

Just picked up the newest Persona game, Persona Q. I got the premium edition because right now on Amazon it's cheaper than the standard one.

click for big

(Amazon link)

It actually arrived yesterday but I left my 3DS at work so I haven't been able to play it yet :(

This game is awesome. If you end up liking it, definitely check out the other Etrian Odyssey games.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

I bought both Amtrak and Megabus tickets so I could go home for a weekend without risking the imminent death of my car. Not sure what I'm going to do at Chicago Union Station for two hours at the buttcrack of dawn, but oh well.

tentawesome has a new favorite as of 18:14 on Jul 19, 2015

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

Slimy Hog posted:

What day/time?

A Monday morning from 5am to 7am.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

I have rage quit so many times since Tuesday.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

I like to sew stuffed animals but I don't have space for a machine and mounds of fabric in my tiny apartment, so I'm hoping I can get into crochet. And HONY was on sale for ten bucks and I needed to get up to $35 to get free shipping.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

I got money for Christmas, so I'm buying things for myself.

I managed to hit the minimum for free shipping! Wooo!

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

big mean giraffe posted:

Get prime, it's worth it. Find the splitting prime thread and pay $15 a year or so

Yeah I had prime a few years ago when they offered a free 6 months to students with school email addresses. It was awesome.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

I'm 23 years old and I still have horrible acne. My brother in law swears by this stuff and his skin is pretty clear, so let's give it a try.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

Thanks for all of the advice, guys. I don't have a dick but I think BP may still be a lot better for me. If Proactiv works out I'll check out the generic brands.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

I wanted to read this before the movie comes out stateside.

And this movie isn't on Netflix anymore and I wanted to watch it again.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

I am still not entirely sure what happened in the ending of The Fractal Prince, but I ordered the last in this trilogy because it's one helluva ride.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

Bought this to play

while I wait for this to come out

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

I bought a second full-sized bed so my roommate and I don't have to keep taking turns sleeping on the couch. It will be nice to finally get a consistent full night's sleep. Con: My bedroom is probably a fire hazard.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

I bought some books after somehow wandering into an article titled "Top 10 Books Featuring Talking Cats."

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

2015 Nissan Versa to replace my 2001 GMC Jimmy. The Versa has a surprising amount of storage capacity once you push down the back seats.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

Really late to the game but I'm having fun. I'm glad it's a lot less serious than the Saga of Lightning That Never Ended.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

I wanted a really basic tablet to cart around, and I fell victim to Prime Day.

Fire 7:

Books to go on it:

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

Jmcrofts posted:

I'm in the market for a lovely tablet to read comic books on, how is the fire 7? Does it run actual Android or some weird Amazon OS? I ask because all my books are on my Google Play library

edit: beaten, and also i was apparently very incorrect

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

Tickets to a movie and some musicals

Tonight:

Next month:

February:

Next August:

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

Tempe! And nice. I saw Book of Mormon a few years ago when I was poor had nosebleed seats, liked it a lot. Aladdin is one of my favorite Disney movies so I'm excited.

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

No pics, but Southwest's fall sale is going on so I went ahead and bought my tickets to visit home (Nashville) in December.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tentawesome
May 14, 2010

to read while floating on this:

and to dry off with this: