Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Got the gun stuff out of the way now someone post some shoes they think aren't ugly (they are)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

lookslikerain posted:

HTC One M8

Finally giving up on my iPhone 4.

Going from the 4 to the 5s was an amazing head exploding experience. Just prepare for that when you can't handle the new increase in speed.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2775050&pagenumber=2

Slow cookers own. That thread also owns.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

IMJack posted:

and I can pass them off as dress shoes if nobody looks too closely.

:negative:

Why do y'all do this to us

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Booblord Zagats posted:

Not this exact one, but my sister sells planes for a living and my brother is a licensed pilot, so the two of us and my sister in law are pitching in and buying him a used 1999 Diamond DA20 off one of my sister's clients. Mechanically and structurally it's amazing, but the upholstery is jacked and he's saying he'll want to pull out most of the avionics and go digital.

All in all though, I can't wait till he takes me flying in it

How much is a plane?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

PleasusChrist posted:

How do I not have one of these? Thanks for posting. It is now in my shopping cart.

As for purchases, I just bought a 6 inch BMT from Subway. It was about as bad as I was expecting it to be. I have to get one every few months to remind myself that it isn't good.

I'm the same with Arby's every few years. It never changes. Ever.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The Game of Things is a good break from CAH. It really lets your horrible creativity run wild

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

A mini reunion with some college friends this weekend and this will get us properly lubricated.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Trip report: Stroh still a bad idea

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

OptimusMatrix posted:

I let my bike go 4 years ago to put a down payment on my house. I've regretted it ever since so on a whim i emailed the guy I sold it to and he sold it back to me for 4 grand. God it's such a beautiful machine.

My buddy had an R6 for a while and loved it. He eventually sold it and got an R1 and totaled it within 24 hours of buying it. Whoops. Great bikes but I'll never get one.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Ah the american dream

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

http://www.saintarnold.com/bb/

Missed it when it was first released but this past weekend managed to snag one of the last ones at bar that was doing a summer kick off BBQ. It was really good.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Don't get watch dogs if that's one if the choices.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Action-Bastard posted:

What's wrong with Watch Dogs? Glitchy? Fails to meet the hype? Just poo poo?

I ask because I was planning on getting it like next week or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idA9BEA4Hxs

It's also boring as hell

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Wonder how radioactive it is

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

LivesInGrey posted:

You're parsing it wrong. It's not a story about sick love, it's a love story about sick people. Or am I completely missing the joke somehow?

The kids have cancer

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Your watches and shoes are ugly.

Black and Decker Flex for cleaning my car.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

And it goes to 11 so thats good

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Pitch posted:

I bought boring but impeccable shoes.

And now I have to return them because they're slightly too snug and Amazon doesn't sell EE width.

They might be kinda boring, but with some love and a fair bit of polish and work you can have some nice looking shoes that really pop.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Bald White Dad posted:

Haha thanks guys. If you want some sweet shots of the 3-tone leather interior let me know, its crazy.

Not sure if its kosher for more than 1 pic-per-post

wanna see dat car

Please don't be automatic :ohdear:

George H.W. Cunt has a new favorite as of 20:10 on Jun 12, 2014

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I'll get it on GOG eventually yea

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

NotAnArtist posted:

This is unironically awesome. God bless you, Patriot.

Celebrating the 4th in obnoxious style should be mandatory.

Last year I had a similar tank top, American flag track shorts, flag glasses and had a flag bandana.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I got a $200 speeding ticket on the 4th so I helped buy some po-dunk town some poo poo.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

MacGyvers_Mullet posted:

This just came in the other day:

Asus VG248QE 24" 144 Hz monitor. I got it because it had great reviews and some of the lowest latency of any display in most reviews. I went in doubting that the 144 Hz mode would even be noticeable, but holy poo poo it's so much smoother.

When I first hooked it up I played a few games, tested a few things and was really happy with the display: lack of ghosting, brightness, color, and all that stuff, but I was kind of disappointed that it didn't look any smoother than a regular LCD. Then I realized it defaulted to 60 Hz mode. I switched it to 144 and even simple things like moving the mouse around the screen were hypnotizing they looked so smooth. Obviously it won't benefit all games, but in things like TF2 where I can get a solid 90 FPS, the difference is stunning. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.

holy poo poo I had no idea since I have the exact same monitor. I also just learned that it doesn't support the faster refresh over HDMI. I need to find that cable now.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I still wonder to this day how that is possible.

Went on a date tonight and got some delicious gourmet ice cream. Banana and sour cream is surprisingly tasty

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

jgrrr posted:

I bought a case of these for around $40 since it would have been too expensive to keep buying four packs at :10bux: a pop. Been keeping an eye out for the 120, I'd settle for a four of that since I've never had it, but bottle shops near me don't seem to carry it,

I ended up giving my 120 to a friend of mine for a baby shower a few months back. His daughter was born today so I hope he cracks open a nicely aged 120 in celebration

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

App13 posted:

Finally bought a rice cooker. $20 from target.

Rice cookers own and once you realize the glory that is rice you'll spring for a Zujiroshi. Having the ability to have rice ready for you when you walk in the door from work is amazing.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

overdesigned posted:

I bought a robot to clean my floors for me, because I'm exceptionally lazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXhsUPtsiLU

I will never not think of this whenever I see one

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Scarf posted:

My only problem with fireball is that it's all my friends ever seem to order for shots :/

Order a 4 horsemen if you want something that tastes similar but is far stronger

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

BulimicGoat posted:

Inherited a wooden toilet seat when I bought my place. It's nice to not have a freezing cold seat in the winter.

I'd be worried about splinters

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Oh the beast...you terrible terrible booze. Many college nights were ruined with such swill. Beer Thirty sold at walgreens is still the worst "beer" i've ever had. If something could taste like purple, that would be it.

George H.W. Cunt has a new favorite as of 04:09 on Jul 24, 2014

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

MeUndies are the most comfortable underwear and I just signed up for their monthly underwear thing. This is this months "Electric Avenue"

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Smart powders vanilla ice cream is cheap and fuckin delicious with milk

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

http://www.smartpowders.com/whey-protein-10lb-vanilla-ice-cream.html

Looks like he has a Chocolate Peanut Butter now but I don't know how it is.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

They actually found the dump? :laffo:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I always liked the Outrider better than the Millennium Falcon

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Ah killing black people is in season yea

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Xenoletum posted:

I don't even remember making that post last night holy poo poo. Don't post with a high fever kids. It'll gently caress you up.

For content, I bought some resume paper yesterday since I got laid off and already have interviews scheduled for other companies rolling in. :yotj:

Those are some sweet rear end kits though and I wish I had the money to afford one, minus the Ronaldo stuff, of course.

Do people still use fancy paper for resumes? why?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Is there something I'm missing in why you'd want egg tubes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

gotta get in on this then