Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Jesus really was an alien

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I gotta go grocery shopping tonight, so my plans basically involve a lot of random crap to which I will use to make food.

I will also be seeing if they make some kinda disinfecting wipes like lysol except on a piece of material.

Oh yea, I'll probably be getting in this tomorrow :

Cause I needed a gold goblet/chalice in order to be classy as gently caress. It's my birthday present to myself :3:

It's SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN that any liquid consumed out of a gold chalice or goblet is 10000% classier than the same liquid consumed out of a regular glass or cup.

you chose...poorly

but really sweet chalice and its time to bedazzle that poo poo and really up your drink game 5000% with your pimp cup

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I bought a lazy costume for halloween. it comes with a convenient beer pouch

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

A quality pair of boots like Red Wings or Wolverine will last forever if you take even decent care of it. Good boots require spending a little bit of money.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Merica posted:

Edit: I really wanna get MERICA as the license plate bc nothing more Murican than an unnecessary amount of horsepower for me to drive to and from work.

Do it

I appreciate the irony of this being on a German car

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

want color at work? socks. fun sucks

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

With how surge flew off the shelves I imagine ecto cooler coming back in some fashion eventually

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Bought two tickets to the A&M/LSU game on Thanksgiving. The GF didn't really have the A&M experience while in school so I'm making sure she gets it now. We'll be going to bonfire the night before since that is always a good time. It helps that her birthday is on Thanksgiving as well.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

They still do the bonfire? I figured after those kids died they'd stop it. Do they have an outside crew build it now or something?

It still goes on but isn't officially sanctioned by the university. A ton of safety regulations were put in place afterwards for obvious reasons, such as all logs touch the ground and can't go over 40 feet. They have professional engineers on hand now that go over the plans and make sure it's all structurally sound. It's all student built though

It's not the same as old ones but it's still around which is important I feel.

I give her my grode nightly

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

My wool socks are awesome so I imagine a blanket would be tits. Shame I live in Texas where it gets cold for maybe 30 days out the year

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

*gets eaten on the toilet*

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Iron Rangers own. Coupled with a nice wool sock and a superfeet insert and you have a drat comfy boot. The break in was certainly a son of a bitch

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

that box art is something else

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT posted:

Wasn't intending on stomping through inches of snow with them, but did not expect puddles on a street to defeat it :)

e: How long did it take you guys to break em in? 2nd day of walking around pretty much the entire day and I'm pretty sure its broken in my feet rather than vice versa

I hope you're wearing a nice thick wool sock to make it a bit more bearable. I think mine were fully broken in after a few weeks.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

All out of the 6lb. I guess I'll have to settle for the 3.9lb for 20 bux

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

zojirushi rice cookers are baller as hell. I got the 100 dollar 3 cup one and its awesome for a single dude

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

FiftySeven posted:

I bought my first Playstation! This is for the fans :)

I hope the 20th anniversary PS4 has to be put upside down in order to work

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I bought a new running shoe. Pegasus 31s

I do not like running but I needed em since I'm doing the Spartan trifecta this year and need to get on that cardio "thing"

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

colas posted:

Who gives a gently caress, let's get the thread going again.

I'm gonna brush my teeth with black monkey powder. Why the hell not.

This seems interesting and the fact that the recommended use is to not use a toothbrush is weird

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

CAH is okay but I prefer "Game of Things"

It lets you be creative yourself instead of using cards

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Cast iron for life

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I bought a mountain bike and helmet. Now I just need this rain to stop so the trails can open back up

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

ChocNitty posted:

Great looking bike. I'm hoping to get something like that soon. Riding on pavement gets dull after a while.

These guitar strings are pricey, but are worth it. Great sound and they last a long time.

at first glance i thought this was the box for condoms or tampons

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCYi3k2KcSs&t=21s

this was my first exposure to miatas when i was younger

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

jadeddrifter posted:

People make fun of miatas but they are fun to drive.

Yea I really should have test driven one when I got my FRS.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Apparently Subaru is for gays too? I had no idea

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

ChocNitty posted:

My parents had this in their fridge, and when I went to visit them I tried it, and was shocked that it was a diet soda. It's the only diet soda i've tried that doesn't taste like a diet soda.

You can't go wrong with Yamaha FG's. Easily the best entry level acoustic guitars out there. Elliott Smith's main guitar was an older Yamaha FG. Make sure to put some top notch strings on it to get the most out of it though.

I picked up Forza Horizon 2. I've been renting it from gamefly, but it's going to keep me occupied for several months, and the cost of it used made it a smarter decision to just buy a copy.

the miata screenshot is a nice touch

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I remember seeing YNAB on sale on steam and I regret not getting it. Argh.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Le0 posted:

Same... oh well, does it go on sale sometimes?

http://www.steamgamesales.com/p5NcR/you-need-a-budget-4

looks like it goes on sale every 6 months during the winter/summer sales. i'll probably wait for a minor discount since i doubt it's going to go on sale any time soon. or i may just pull the trigger anyway

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

the last time i got a tetanus booster the nurse asked what my non dominant arm was because it would become sore for a day or two after the shot. i'm left handed but like hell i was going to sit around with a slightly inactive right arm when starcraft had just come out and it was summer time.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006UCUG1K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Just FYI that the 6lb of mustard is back in stock. $15 never better spent

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uHak2M7cmc

I always make sure to link people this clip in order to hook them. it works

It's seriously a good movie though

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i will never not love mr cool ice

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

CSi-NA-EJ7 posted:

I bought this as a way to make smoothies in the morning, pretty over powered for my needs. I got it as a replacement for a black and decker blender that lasted TWO days.

I accidentally left a lovely walmart spoon in the blender and it blew out a chunk of the pitcher across the room. Good blender otherwise

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

dpack_1 posted:

My resting heart rate is 142 (i'm 5'10" and 140lbs with no cholesterol or land whale issues), had all kinds of ECG's and stuff and told that i'm still 'ok' in spite of peaking at 159bpm in a 24 hour review.

I'm pretty sure 58 is perfectly fine.

Are you Jason Statham?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Caffeine is the main stimulant in all pre workout mixes for working out so you can save a lot by just buying a 5 dollar bottle.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

colas posted:

So, did he carry around a paraplegic kid or what?

quote:

He met a hermit who instructed him in the Christian faith. Christopher asked him how he could serve Christ. When the hermit suggested fasting and prayer, Christopher replied that he was unable to perform that service. The hermit then suggested that because of his size and strength Christopher could serve Christ by assisting people to cross a dangerous river, where they were perishing in the attempt. The hermit promised that this service would be pleasing to Christ.

After Christopher had performed this service for some time, a little child asked him to take him across the river. During the crossing, the river became swollen and the child seemed as heavy as lead, so much that Christopher could scarcely carry him and found himself in great difficulty. When he finally reached the other side, he said to the child: "You have put me in the greatest danger. I do not think the whole world could have been as heavy on my shoulders as you were." The child replied: "You had on your shoulders not only the whole world but Him who made it. I am Christ your king, whom you are serving by this work." The child then vanished.

p much

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Unflavored protein isn't as bad as it seems. If you're mixing it with anything you wont even notice. It's definitely worth buying bulk unflavored powder.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Solid choices all around. A good shoe post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I saw Louis CK a few months ago at the Oddball Comedy Fest and it was a lot of the same material. You could tell he was still working on some of his jokes with that tour. As always a well spent $5. I suggest you take a look at the Todd Barry crowd work tour on his site as well.