Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Jeherrin posted:

LaCie Cloudbox. I got the 3TB version.

How do I not have one of these? Thanks for posting. It is now in my shopping cart.

As for purchases, I just bought a 6 inch BMT from Subway. It was about as bad as I was expecting it to be. I have to get one every few months to remind myself that it isn't good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

frosteh posted:

These are awesome. Link?

I just googled them.

http://tinyurl.com/p5ghgle

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Bape Culture posted:

Carbon diffuser and carbon splitter. Same as these 2 pieces.

:mrgw::mrgw::mrgw::mrgw::mrgw::mrgw::mrgw:

:love: :love:

I should know this already, but what year is that? I think I need one.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

crosshatch posted:

I bought this table

and four of these chairs

Now I just need to get the last of my moving boxes out of the dining room and I'll be able to eat.

I love this. Is there a furniture thread anywhere? I am about to have to buy a whole house worth and would love to see what other goons are doing and where they're buying.

Content: I bought business cards and a fancy new business card holder. Not going to post pics since my name/number is on them, but if anyone is looking to buy a house in Florida (Space Coast/Brevard), PM me!

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

I got my first pair of glasses. And they kind of look like poo poo online from what I can tell. But I like them.

(Obviously not my pic)

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

App13 posted:

Butt germs and stuff?

ftfy

I bought Cherry Coke today because I haven't had any in years and it's delicious and you should go buy some too.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Had to reload.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

So good. Have you had the Wake Up Dead Nitro yet?

I have not. I will add it to my list to pick up next time I'm at the store!

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

I went with the all black this time instead of the black/white.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Silver/White iPhone 6 128GB. I've only ever had black iPhones so I figured I'd switch it up. It should be here Friday.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

edit: Made pic smaller

PleasusChrist has a new favorite as of 13:56 on Sep 14, 2014

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

PleasusChrist posted:

Silver/White iPhone 6 128GB. I've only ever had black iPhones so I figured I'd switch it up. It should be here Friday.

Posting from this now. I love it so far. The keyboard size is pretty great. The screen is big but not too big and I can still hold it easily. A+ would buy again.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Just got this from SA Mart.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

What model is this?

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Welp. I didn't think I needed playing cards. Apparently I was wrong.

Also backed this project because every once in a while you need to shotgun a beer. :colbert:

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

wigbot v2.0 posted:

AMAZING WHITE

SAVE FUEL (Really??)

Whatever, poo poo's bright.

Where did you get this? I've been thinking about doing my car, but hate trying to figure out which codes match up with the non-led codes.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Geoj posted:

WF said on the last page he was going to put the source images on his own server and then distribute to everyone asking. I guess send him a PM? (I, too, am interested in the source images.)

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Post Your Favorite (or Request) > PYF Recent Purchases: Post a Request for Woot!

I would also like the pic if/when available

Anywho, I just bought some records for my brother for Christmas.

And this DVD.

And this for my dad.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

I bought some records.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Bought this ugly thing today. Man, that faux "rock" poo poo is ugly.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

PCOS Bill posted:

Nah, the faux rock works with the style. It's the arrowslit windows that ruin it to me.

It's okay. The faux rock, and the windows, and the screen monstrosity, and the "landscaping," and the kitchen, and the bathrooms will all be gone very soon.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

One year subscription. Hopefully it is as cool as I want it to be.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Tickets to see this dude in Orlando May 15.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

SpartanIV posted:

I just bought a really expensive toothbrush
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G4DMS34/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Apparently my dental care has been lacking and my dentist recommended I pick one of these up to help out.

This is like 3 months old, and a couple of you bought one. How are you liking it now? Would you still recommend it?

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

tomstuart posted:

i have a slightly lesser model sonicare and have had it for about a year and a half and i absolutely love it

i use it and a waterpik and the two of them are great together

i dont like the cost of replacement brush heads though, they are pricy

SLOSifl posted:

I got one based on that post. It's a great toothbrush. I would recommend it for sure.

My wife and I are each still using the original set of heads it came with, and I just got more from Amazon (a lot cheaper than Rite-Aid, I saw the price and bought it on my phone instead, while in the store).

The charging cup thing is a great idea too. It's nice that it comes with a handy charging/travel case that uses micro USB for charging.

Tea Bone posted:

I bought one recently after someone recommended it in the product recommendations thread. Absolutely worth it, my teeth feel insanely clean all the time now. It advertises that it whitens them in (I think) a week, I've been using it for a month or so now and they do seem whiter. (Although this might be because I'm looking for it.)

SpartanIV posted:

I'm digging my toothbrush. It's the first time in basically forever that my gums dont bleed after brushing. My teeth also feel super clean afterward. I haven't ventured into using any of the extra settings yet but the normal clean mode is awesome.

The only minor complaint I have is that the vibrations are annoying, especially when you accidentally touch the hard plastic to your teeth. You more or less get used to it though and my teeth are far cleaner now so I'd say it's worth it.

Sappo569 posted:

Yes, hands down, or up, buy it

Thank you all for the feedback. I just bought a $200 toothbrush....

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

What do you do about a windscreen at night? Is it not super difficult to see out of that one?

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

I bought a new (replacement) iPhone 6! Mine decided that it wanted to hang out in the river instead of staying on the boat like a good little iPhone.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

I finally broke down and ordered one. It's on Amazon Lightning Deals right now for $119 if anyone wants one.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

I've been watching Boardwalk Empire, so now I feel like I have to know everything about early 1900's mob.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

I bought an iPad Mini 3 to replace my iPad 2 that was big, heavy, and old. So far I really dig it.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Helios Grime posted:

Got me a watch that I actually don't need, I love it.

Massdrop? I ordered it and then cancelled. Now I regret it.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

DrBouvenstein posted:

Chest freezer for the new home. Getting delivered next weekend. Now I can stock up on all the meat deals, make freezer meals in advance, freeze vegetables from my garden, etc...

Aww, who am I kidding, it'll be full of DiGionrno and Icee Pops.

Orrrrrr you could do this instead.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Hey looks like we're all going on vacation!

I leave Monday to make my way to this place for a week:

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

DrBouvenstein posted:

If you've got some Hendrick's, you should make a Pickle-yIni.

Make a dirty martini, but use pickle juice instead of olive brine, and garnish with a small gherkin.

Holy poo poo that sounds great. As someone who hates olives, I will try this tonight!

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

That looks like it's floating.

Also, congrats, I want it.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Tim Whatley posted:

Found here, because there was a Facebook ad promo code that literally dropped it to $1 with prime shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FMJDJ5C?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

So the coupon code finally popped up for me. Not sure if it will work for anyone else, but here it is if you want to try it! W74Z-Q3ZXBH-GRQHJ3

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Tim Whatley posted:

Found here, because there was a Facebook ad promo code that literally dropped it to $1 with prime shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FMJDJ5C?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Another code just popped up in my timeline if anyone is still wanting one of these. Will only work once, soooo good luck.

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Tim Whatley posted:

Not sure why they keep posting codes on my FB, but here's another one for someone.

KBX8-2PCUQX-MR8RL7

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

Tim Whatley posted:

I'll keep posting these as they show up unless it's bothering someone. Should I post them somewhere else?

KBX8-2PCUQX-MR8RL7

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

PCOS Bill posted:

I spent $45 on a shredded memory foam pillow with a 40% bamboo cover.

I don't know if I love it yet but I slept better last night than the night before.

where

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasusChrist
Oct 20, 2010

tomstuart posted:

likin them shoos man

Gel Kayano Trainer Evo

http://amzn.to/1PFx2jC