Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Ordered a kimber pepperblaster since I hate the ergonomics of regular pepper spray and I don’t need an actual gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Found a fashion grail at the flea market

Also bought a t shirt with a very low res crunchy jpeg of Danny Trejo and some Little Shop of Horrors trading cards

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

djfooboo posted:

Military fetish fashion is gross.

Huh?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Not in defense of a company that seems to suck, but if not for this thread I would have absolutely no idea what Rhodesian camo is and would probably assume it was just a random pattern I’d never seen before.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Rolo posted:

Now get into synths, vinyl and airplanes. Complete the midlife goon experience.

And guns, don’t forget guns!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

His Divine Shadow posted:

Rice actually has some problematic issues wrt the climate. Now potatoes, lower climate impact, has more nutrition.

Potatoes rule

[A fart noise that lasts 45 minutes]

Anyway, I booked a motel for Cape Cod this summer, gonna do some hot tubbin on the late night

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
A “water pipe” adapter for my Pax, now I just need the bong to attach this to :420:

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Megabound posted:

I feel like a gatorade bottle is cheaper and your neighbours hose is free

I know most people going through their doobie phase are like 16, but I’m an adult. I’m goddamn classy. I’m gonna get a classy rear end turbo bong with blown glass frogs or some bullshit

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Just a vase, nothing else :pseudo:

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Always wanted one of those Supreme skate tool pipes but could never find one, only to find out another company sells them! Probably won’t use it for either use but it’s a fun little piece.

And a Retroid Pocket 2+ to play through the original Resident Evil games on.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Some CBD flower to mix with my regular weed because it’s too strong and it makes me anxious

And Peter Parker’s camera strap

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I was sick of my New Yorker tote bag so I bought a vintage Coach bag on eBay

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Bought some low top docs

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Planet of the Vapes had a deal on the new budget Dynavap, for $40 I get this, a torch lighter, a stash container, and a $5 gift card. Pretty decent deal, lets see if it can top my Pax for my favorite buttplug vape.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
God I wish I had some delicious trash pizza right now

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Bought a couple pairs of these on Amazon, my first time trying the prime free try on program. Hopefully I look cool.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I very badly want a microtech knife but switchblades are illegal in my state and I also don’t have a spare $400, so I ordered a Civivi Chronic.

Warbird posted:

Post your thoughts on the program once you wrap up. I’d be interested in hearing them.

Pretty painless, basically it was the same as just buying and returning stuff but without charging a bunch of money and waiting for a refund.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
It wouldn’t even be my first switchblade tbh, I just wanna be able to carry it without worrying a cop is gonna take it away.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

You’ll shoot your eye out

On that topic, I got myself a Christmas present—an airsoft replica of the pistol from Resident Evil.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Groovy

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

withak posted:

Someone just cut a hole in George Clooney’s sex pillow from that movie.

Rolo posted:

Batman and Robin.

Excuse me, his name is Chris O’Donnell

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

widefault posted:

This might be my best Goodwill purchase ever, and it lights up!

I'll need to find/build the wand, though.

There are a ton of resources for that, if it's smaller than a full size pack most people will use the toy "MOD" wand as a base.

It looks like someone put a lot of love into it. Yet another victim of the Haslabs proton pack.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I got the summer school job I needed so I decided to treat myself to some comfortable footwear. I’ve had a few pairs of knockoff Birkenstocks so I’m excited to have the real deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

His Divine Shadow posted:

Better, a Saab 900

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UvbQzpmP3Q