Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Bogan Krkic posted:

What beers are these

Feral Boris
http://www.feralbrewing.com.au/feral-beer/

La Sirene Saison, wild saison, super saison
http://www.lasirene.com.au/

Nail oatmeal stout
http://www.nailbrewing.com.au/beers.html

La Sirene Farmhouse red

Amazing beers, La Sirene blew everyone away when they started producing a few years back. Love them all dearly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

McSpergin posted:

Get hosed, I literally bought the exact same 6 beers on Wednesday, how good are they all??!

Sadly I didn't buy them, I was detailing what was in your earlier post for someone who wanted to know.

Great beers though, had most of them myself.

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

LTBS posted:

Bad shoe post incoming (though I like them)

WHAT ARE THOSE?????

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Tantalus posted:

I'm hoping these are for different things...

The fatbike has a drinking problem.

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Toast Museum posted:

My plan is to stain them a darkish grey and then whitewash everything but the drawers. I'm aiming for a final product along these lines:

This looks good. Post results pls.

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

PleasusChrist posted:

And some shorts that make my butt look weird if I'm not sitting on a seat.

My little boy saw me in similar shorts and said "Daddy, you need a nappy change".

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

mfcrocker posted:

I have this razor and it made shaving a million times better

I also have this shaver and the battery life is beyond amazing.

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

martinlutherbling posted:

Can it be used while plugged in, or does plugging it in just charge the battery?

Just charges I think. There is a plastic travel plug that you put in to stop it switching on accidentally, so I think it actually will not turn on with something in the charging port.

But on the previous note, I have had it nearly 3 years and charged it maybe 10 times. Only used every 1-2 weeks for face shaving, but still that's mighty impressive.

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Josh Lyman posted:

How far away from Melbourne Park are you? I'd go to the Aussie Open for the full 2 weeks every year if I were close by.

This is in South Yarra/Forrest Hill and is walkable to the Open if it's not 47 degrees (which it sometimes is).

Nice pickup by the way, one of the better buildings in the area besides Lucia IMO.

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

FreudianSlippers posted:

Bought one of them newfangled records

Also a beer but in a different establishment

The best album. Nice.

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012
Since school holidays are coming and we’re in lockdown.

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Struck it lucky and got one of the last locally available MY22 foresters before a 6 month wait and price increase for the MY23.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012
Not pomegranates.