Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

baram. posted:

sb dunk high pro

But do they got the stash pocket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]

This forum has a proud tradition of goons posting their nuts

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I hosed up and now I've bought 3 pocket operators. Heed the warnings of this thread.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Megabound posted:

Talking about buying 3 of something

Waterproof film cameras so I can take something kayaking and not stress. I bought 3 untested and they all seem to work so I'll flip one after its tested and keep the other 2.

The panorama one is really dumb as it doesn't make the film gate wider, instead it makes it cuts off the top and bottom of the frame.

https://i.imgur.com/ciNdGyo.gifv

my grampy died (phd marine biology) and I just took his old nikonos :cool:

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Megabound posted:

I did consider a Nikonos but not for the prices they go for now. I could get another 2 medium format cameras I don't need for Nikonos V money!

645 is not proper medium format :colbert:

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Bape Culture posted:

Fleece, boots, walking sneakers, shirts.

Those shirts are amazing and also make me think you're going to try to shake me down for money in a Yakuza game

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

djfooboo posted:

In my mind this is the best thing I have seen them make. It should at least be able to be handed down to your children if you take care of it, unlike clothing.

on the other hand every burger and steak you ever make will say ɘmɘɿqυƧ on it so :shrug:

fake edit: oh lmao wait that's the bottom nvm

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Megabound posted:

My Dad gave me his old Hifi including an extremely nice turntable so I guess I'm in the vinyl game now. No other choice.

Fuuuuuuuck yes. Remember ALL CAPS when you spell the man name.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

N

Waste of Breath has a new favorite as of 04:56 on Sep 23, 2022

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

vvv yes it's true, this man has no stick

Waste of Breath has a new favorite as of 04:57 on Sep 23, 2022

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Phthisis posted:

that makes two new bikes in one year :cripes:

Give yourself credit, you controlled cost by leaving the derailleur and brakes off. :D

Gorgeous fixie, you should post it in the bike pics thread!

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Megabound posted:

Some cameras from the Camera fair

What the gently caress is that Minolta!!

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

110 makes sense in retrospect seeing the weird size. Is that second lens looking thing the aperture selection? Super weird if so. Guessing adjusting that changes how much light hits the meter to adjust shutter speed appropriately? (it looks like the front has different openings?)

I've got a Yashica samurai and I still think that Minolta is weird lmao

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

DrBouvenstein posted:

I'll admit I don't know a ton about film... But isn't a zoom lend on a 110 camera a bit of a "lipstick on a pig" situation?

Focal length is selected for how much perspective/compression you want in the image so it has its uses. It's still a bizarre camera tho

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I finally pulled the trigger on a turntable (Pro Ject T1 SB Phono) and I see how people wind up going down an audiophile rabbit hole. Even with my no frills speakers, I'm hearing things on this Melt Banana album that I never noticed on streaming.

(Also it's a great way to have a distraction during housework that also serves as a sort of pomodoro timer to break up the chores)

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

NewFatMike posted:

I got a mill! I’m really excited for it to get here.

I really don't see how that's going to make good flour at all.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Inzombiac posted:

Using a quote from ChatGPT for your promo poster is such a dipshit move. gently caress this place.

It's SF what do you expect?

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

drat I like that jack frost and I'm jealous I can't get one.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Put down a pre-order on a synth (joining the middle aged nerd club...)

Black was available right now but yellow is so obviously the play... Now to wait until June. And maybe consider buying a drum machine too. gently caress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfCUgCI-Zl0

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

Nope. It is a very specific weird thing but is perfect for what I want.

https://www.eltamusic.com/solar-42

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

photo sensors that can be used to modulate the frequency of the oscillators. From the videos I've watched most people cover them with their hand (looks kinda like playing a theramin), but I'm curious about using external light sources to trigger them for some interesting/random effects. I'll find out this summer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

owl_pellet posted:

I'm looking for long v-neck undershirts. Mine are always getting untucked and I hate it. I've tried tall versions of regular undershirts before but they also make the sleeves longer and I don't like it. Anyone?

I found some super long a shirts that I like that aren't oversized, but doesn't sound like what you're looking for. Are you looking at medium-tall type sizing, or specifically "tall tees"? Unfortunately the "tall tee" brand I would have recommended seems to have pivoted to a boxy cut in line with current styles which would make a bad undershirt.