Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Get a smart lock and then you don't need a house key either!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

JEEVES420 posted:

Whats it like checking your blind sides? That visor looks like it catches air.

There's no air in space.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Tim Whatley posted:

Another big rear end bean bag.
I loving love my Yogibo. I have the slightly smaller big rear end bag and it's soooooooooo comfortable.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

1redflag posted:

Sweet digital butt plug, brah

Your partner can play the unreleased SNES game Super Chips, a knock off of Chip's Challenge. If they win it vibrates more.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

SplinteredMind posted:

Got my tax return (refund) here in Australia... so decided it was time to treat yo' self! Have to wait to I move into my new apartment on Saturday before I can enjoy them :(

DiskStations own. Probably my best tech buy of the decade. Install Plex server on there.

I also love my Hue lights. You did good.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I just bought this eating apparatus.

It's good for eating spaghetti, but sucks for cereal of any sort.
How this compares to using hands to push food in mouth?! Can you take picture comparing size to boar femur or other standard measuring?

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

VendaGoat posted:

Good Luck!
Rooting against just to keep it fair.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Echeveria posted:

Are you me?? I have 3 cats and buy the same food. We went on holidays so I bought a months worth of cat food and litter. 200 dollars later...
Amazon subscribe and save is worth it. poo poo just shows up.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

colas posted:

Do you normally get them back, do they have a chute or something?
They have chutes that pop out of the top (usually), which is caused by a front facing charge in the final stage. This usually works, assuming the cardboard, rubber bands, tape and glue hold together. In my childhood rocket days, it wasn't unusual for something to fail, but most of the time they didn't get too far and were recoverable. Or they open fine and you helplessly watch your handcrafted space toy gently fly into the middle of a lake.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Ropes4u posted:

Airfare and hotel for a two week trip to Bonaire

My purchase was oddly similar. Airfare and hotel for a one week business trip to Brno. Picture unnecessary, just imagine the opposite of the picture quoted here.

I'll get reimbursed eventually but still a purchase.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Samsonite big-rear end hard shelled spinner, upgrade to Premium Economy on AirFrance (a pretty decent upgrade on int'l flights), and season one of You're The Worst. A relatively good flight.

The Maker's Mark I brought to my coworkers did not break this time, I did not have back pain for two days and was pretty entertained.

No pics, phone posting from a lovely bar in Brno.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

I got myself a Christmas present I guess?

Loop pedal with two tracks per bank and overdubbing, some usable rhythm tracks, count-in and auto recording options and I can offload tracks to the computer (or load it with any wav file). Now when I cry and play the guitar by myself in a dark room, I can pretend I am playing in a band and have friends.

The only thing I don't like about it is that nearly every button on there does at least 2 things, and the pedals are of course overridden to all hell to make it mostly usable with just one foot. The manual tries to explain it with a giant flowchart but it hasn't fully clicked yet.

SLOSifl has a new favorite as of 20:05 on Dec 29, 2015

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

The chip was replaceable though? On a laptop? That is actually kind of weird.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Mu Zeta posted:

That knife is a Strider SNG and costs $400
CounterStrike has gotten too expensive for my tastes.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

TJChap2840 posted:

Can never be too safe when driving gypsy cabs.
He could also be an Uber driver, if that's any different.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

This was my first ever cd, because anyone still buying vinyl when this came out was a weirdo.
Ha, mine too. I never figured out why, of all things, my parents bought me that album. I still put some of those on in bars just to see who remembers it.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Thanks, Amazon Prime Day.

Samsung 55" curved 4k tv for $649. A good enough deal that I jumped a little earlier than I intended. At least my cable box and Netflix will do 4k.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

I can add 4K Netflix subscription to my tv purchase I guess. I'll watch Breaking Bad or House of Cards again at least.

Edit: holy poo poo

SLOSifl has a new favorite as of 00:38 on Jul 19, 2016

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Steelers Color Rush Jersey, AB#84.

New couch for my butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

xtal posted:

This was my last post in this thread

It helped but failed to turn my life around so I am trying a precision cooker
Thanks for saving me the phone-post effort: I got one of these a few days ago, the Wifi/Bluetooth model. I have and use a Sous Vide Supreme, but don't have the kitchen space to keep it on hand all the time.