Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waterslide Industry Lobbyist
Jun 18, 2003

ANYONE WANT SOME BARBECUE?

Lipstick Apathy

'Stache is getting a little out of control, and I was looking for something else to add on to get free prime shipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Bought a used bee suit and the first of many urban beekeeping mentoring sessions, then made a new BeeFF

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Lilleput posted:

I bought a washing machine intended for caravans because my appartment is small and the public laundry room situation is poo poo.

From a few pages back, but this style dryer work pretty well, although that particular model might be harder to find if there's only one on amazon for $100. Looking around online it looks like OXO sells stacking mesh racks too. The one I linked to can dry a few pairs of jeans, tshirts, and socks/underwear overnight. The only issue I have with it is that my shirt collars don't get shrunk back down from dryer heat.

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

rockcity posted:

A new AC condenser.

A rock flew up and damaged the condenser in my year old Mazda 3. I was 3,000 miles out of warranty and even then they said they probably wouldn't have replaced it because it was damage and not failure. There goes $850.

Have you checked if it would be covered under your insurance? Might save a bit of change if they will cover it and you have a low deductible.

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
downs-tiger is dope as hell hth

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

I think :retrogames: applies here since I'll be burning coal inside of this.

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I'd kill to get one of the old Armenian guys around here to cut my pants that slim, but those are way short and the jacket is a mess.

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Josh Lyman posted:

You mean Rocket League and Civ 5 aren't demanding games?

Yeah I think he bought into the marketing a little too hard. Mine clears 120fps on a lot of newer games (I only have a 1080 monitor but the card should still do 1440 at 60fps fine)

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I got drunk and ordered personalized plates

Here's hoping they get past the censor.

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Rolo posted:

You drive a Geo?

I have the 3 cylinder 1.0L EcoBoost Fiesta

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

gregday posted:

Sweet, sweet gigabit fiber to the home, with no blocks or data caps of any kind.

Now to find a router that can actually deliver that kind of NAT throughput.

Great googly moogly, where do you live/what service provider is this? Our office got a gigabit connection between our two locations last year and it was super expensive.

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

AnimalChin posted:

No, you bought a great car.

If and only if you got the 6-speed.

gently caress I'll second that. I test drove the automatic and it sucked a lot. I ended up not buying a VW from that guy because he couldn't drive standard and wouldn't have been able to get a car I wanted from back behind the dealership.

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Fozaldo posted:

So whats the ratio of automatic to manual cars in the US these days ?

Judging by when I bought my car like 20 to 1

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Kaizoku posted:

Well, bread is a part of sandwiches, and sandwiches are their own whole can of worms.

I only make sandwiches with tortillas, because the only sandwiches I make are tacos and burritos.

I bought and installed a bidet. Its so loving nice and my rear end in a top hat has never known this level of comfort and clean.

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I should probably know how to punchdown and crimp ethernet if I'm going to be a real sysadmin at this new job.

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Tickets to New York, its my first trip there, have to show off the new bby to my wife's family

and a baby carrier, because gently caress a stroller in the airport and around NYC

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

blarzgh posted:

I bet its the wedding band, and she had already bought it some time ago, but didn't post until they got engaged (this weekend)

Or she got really loving excited that she's engaged (known to happen!) and immediately went and bought his wedding band.

Or someone who doesn't care about gems, and has a hardon for dinosaurs and meteorites, maybe the kind of person who would be OK with being proposed to at the Field Museum.

I like the ring, my wife doesn't like most gemstones so the engagement ring I bought her has a silver flower in the spot the huge rock would normally go.

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Bhodi posted:

isn't there a product you put under your tongue for super fast acting headache issues?

LSD is anecdotally supposed to hep cluster migraines.

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Coffee And Pie posted:

Nice cocktail, homo. Get back to me when you're drinking straight grain alcohol like a real man.

OK so its a given that Bill is a lovely poster but what is the point of these posts? If you're trying to goad him into responding so you can get your ":smuggo: nice meltdown" rocks off why not just go poke the retards in the Trump thread

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I bought the Hogwarts Express to put under our Christmas tree

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Sneeing Emu posted:

I finally told Sprint to gently caress off and signed up with Google Fi. Bought a Pixel for myself and my wife to replace our old Galaxy S5s. It feels like breaking up with an abusive partner.

:toot: I like Fi a lot, and cutting ties with AT&T was very cathartic

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

bongwizzard posted:

To add a question, if my wife and I wanna play Mario Kart (and like no other game) against each other on the couch , what is the cheapest way to do that?

No honest man needs more than a gamecube and double dash

edit: although at this point its probably cheaper to find a used Wii, and you can get double dash and MKWii on there

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

betterinsodapop posted:

Loving all of thse nice knit shoes, my guys!
Check these out, I'm thinking of picking up a pair too. Only $220!

wackest fakes i've ever seen

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Subjunctive posted:

I have been on a dice kick lately, and it's mostly that I would need to confess my sins in the BWM thread that keeps me from buying some made of meteorite. I have some aluminium ones coming that are so carefully machined that they can balance on a corner, and another made out of Jack Daniels casks.

Do you have a set of Gamescience dice yet? If not here's a 40 minute sales pitch from the guy who used to make them: https://youtu.be/qXZbdZNuRIw

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
kraken snapback

squid shirt, the one I got is blue on heather gray but I can't find a decent picture of it

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

OSU_Matthew posted:

Today I bought several PawPaw trees! One is a graft of a Susquehanna, and the other is a wild luck of the draw. Going to transplant them in my side yard, and if all goes well, I should have fruit bearing trees here in a few years.

I also bought a bunch of different PawPaw beers, from Jackie O's, North High Brewing, Thirsty Dog, Little Fish Brewing, Devil's Kettle, Maple Lawn, and Sixth Sense.

Also bought some PawPaw waffles, PawPaw Ice Cream, PawPaw brisket, PawPaw latte, PawPaw Scones, PawPaw chicken kabobs, PawPaw cheesecake, PawPaw curry puff, PawPaw Tamales, PawPaw fudge, PawPaw buckeyes, PawPaw peanut butter brownies...

Oh, and several pounds of PawPaws!

So are these like White People™ cherimoyas?

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

OSU_Matthew posted:

That's why you see it and Ballast Point Sculpin beer everywhere now :eng101:

gently caress me they are owned by ab inbev and they still want 12.99 for a six pack of cans? poo poo is tasty but not that tasty

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Inzombiac posted:

Pretty sure Goodwill doesn't let you do that.

Goodwill does this except they jack up the price and put the stuff up on their online auction site

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Wanna eat that hog

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Cat drugs and an ill-advised jersey. At least the jersey was cheap

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Bottom Liner posted:

Airism from Uniqlo.

Absolutely this. I got sent to NYC for work last September and as soon as I got into the land of swampass I walked to the Uniqlo store and bought two shirts and two boxers. They saved my life that trip.

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
IWW Songbook

SRA Membership

Stickers for the trucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jun 18, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
First time donating to MaxFun Drive in order to get this pin

Only registered members can see post attachments!