Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

sky shark posted:

Fidget Cube, the Kickstarter Backer Edition. I love this thing, I'm constantly playing with it when I'm concentrating on other tasks.

My order was finalized 2 days ago, I can't wait to get it. My restless hands have done so much damage to my cuticles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Favourite? Check. Purchase? Check. Posting? Check.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

SEKCobra posted:

Yours? Questionmark.

Mine. We're in the process of buying a new home (such a clusterfuck, 0/7 would not recommend) and the new place is hardwood throughout. I get the cold feets so I figured slippers were cheaper than rugs. I love em.

Content: Bought a window mount for my Accessport and some wheel cleaner. Getting the girl ready for spring.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I bought my Deadmau5 tour shirt at his concert, put it on, then danced for 3 hours to him and Feed Me. I got zero flack for it. Who the gently caress cares what someone is wearing at a concert as long as it's not distracting from the show?

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

New intercooler for the Focus, courtesy of a $500 gift certificate I won at a raffle at Ford Nationals.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

PCOS Bill posted:

This is a very strong compliment, but no, I am not the great Tim Allen, one of the funniest men on earth.

Sounds like something Tim Allen would say. :tinfoil:

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Whose owner, apparently, said "gently caress it"

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I'm very proud of myself - I went to Harbor Freight and only bought one thing more than I intended. Got ramps, chocks, an oil drain tub, and a magnetic tray for the screws (the unintentional purchase). All ready for oil change tomorrow.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

3" catted downpipe for the Focus. Now that I have a decent income, it's time to let the wallet say yes to what the heart wants. :buddy: :dance:

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

^ What he said. It's more on the less-restriction side, but there is minimal performance gain from it. It's my first step in replacing the exhaust. Everything from that point to the end of the line will be done with tax return money.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Would it appeal to people who didn't play/didn't really enjoy the first GoW games? Was thinking of looking into it with the bf.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

New wheels and shoes.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

OSU_Matthew posted:

Drum brakes in 2018? :catstare:
Naw, shoes is tires.

sterster posted:

But what are they going on!?

2016 Ford Focus ST.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

sterster posted:

Like those rims. Looking at buying a new vehicle. What rims are those and how do you like the focus?

Bremmer Kraft BR09, 18x8. I've had the Focus just over 2 years and I love it every time I'm in it. I'd definitely recommend test driving one if you decide to go the hot hatch route.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Bottom Liner posted:

Time for my annual week and a half in Indianapolis

Got 4 days to kill between the two though, so I'd appreciate recommendations for other things to do in that boring rear end state.

Eat real Steak N Shake every day while I live vicariously through you.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I bought an awesome burrito and a tank of gas and also contributed to the biomechanical spine of Lowtax.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Mu Zeta posted:

Was it a gas station burrito?

No, it's from a place called R&R Taqueria in White Marsh MD. Best Mexican food I've ever had and the people are great. Worth the 45 minute drive from Annapolis.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Bought a passenger side fog light trim for my Focus because I looked at it after getting back from dinner and it was missing?? I have no idea how the gently caress.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

This looks very interesting, please come back with a trip report. I rarely drink whiskey but I love peanut butter so I might try this.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I picked up a bottle of that Skrewball peanut butter whiskey. Wow, what a purchase. It's excellent in dunkin iced coffee and amazing in hot chocolate. Grateful for the recommendation.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Coffee And Pie posted:

Not sure what makes me give off “paranoid loner” vibes but I’m into it.
You're a regular poster on the Something Awful dot com forums.

Content, I bought one of those spiky plastic mats so my computer chair doesn't wreck my carpet. And a green sharpie.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

OSU_Matthew posted:

Whelp bought a Roomba i6 self empty on an impulse prime day warehouse deal for less than 1/3 the regular price. Very curious to test it out head to head against the Shark IQ self empty vacuum and see if it’s meaningfully better!

Make sure you leave your phone on top with Pokémon Go open for some sweet free egg hatching/buddy candy.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Fresh sauce for my transmission. Possibly fighting a failing slave cylinder but this is the less expensive step so we're gonna try a clutch bleed and fluid replacement first. I really hope this is the issue, I can't afford that work right now.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

My car's slave cylinder is failing, so I ordered a new one through RockAuto. And since it's internal, and I do not want to go in there twice if I don't have to, I ordered a new clutch and flywheel as well. Hitting 60k miles today. I definitely couldn't afford this. :homebrew:

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Shrapnig posted:

What are you driving that lunched the transmission in 60k miles?

2016 Ford Focus ST. Slave cylinder failure isn't terribly uncommon on them but it is a bit early for it. I don't really beat on it either. The trans itself is fine.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

It's like someone somehow managed to print the Saved By The Bell opening credits onto clothing.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I bought a bunch of tolls between Annapolis and Boston, plus 3 tanks of gas. My boyfriend bought tickets to see Lettuce live in New Hampshire yesterday and I drove up to him. They played in Baltimore on Friday and I didn't know about it until Saturday, so an impromptu tiny weekend together was had. What an amazing show, I hope I can see them again.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Forza Horizon 5 ultimate edition because racing is fun and cars are cool and good.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I don't play, I just like painting them. And getting kits like this gives me a palette for painting matching army pieces in the future. This is my third kit, I'm in the process of finishing up my second one; it's drying as I type this.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Anyone have any experience with those reconfigurable sectionals? Lovesac makes them, as do lots of other companies. No idea which manufacturers I should consider though.

Loved the sactional I had with a bf. Very comfy, he slept on it a lot. Cat loved it too. Expensive but easy enough to move and reconfigure, went through a few moves with it with no issues.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Android Apocalypse posted:

Zojirushi NL-BAC05SB and it's first cook of basic short-grain rice.

Uncle Roger would be proud. I can't wait to buy my first rice cooker and wok. Gotta visit H Mart soon.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

evobatman posted:

A gaming device

Where did you acquire and did you pay more than msrp? I'm still looking for one but don't wanna pay $800+ for it.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Picked up my first pair of Nike Air Force 1s today, women's size 6.5 in velvet brown and sanddrift. I like them a lot.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I was at an all-Toyota car meet a few weeks ago and someone left a picture of my car on my windshield. I'm not sure if it's actual Polaroid brand or not but it 100% made my day. It literally looks like it was taken in the 90s and I love it. (car is a 1990 Camry wagon)

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I was intrigued enough to get these for 5€ a piece:

Megatron Braineater sounds like a new weed strain. What are those?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

widefault posted:

Didn't want to buy that, but had to to get this one

Fire Safety Doug posted:

Thought it looked like the cover of Manic Street Preachers’ Journal for Plague Lovers, which is this Jenny Saville painting:

Theyrethesamepicture.jpg