Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
I like weirder decor for my bathrooms so I got some watercolor prints of Stanley Tucci and Nic Cage on deli sandwiches. Gonna frame them and put ‘em above the toilet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Yeah a ton

https://www.celebsonsandwiches.com

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Whelp, my past 2 orders were handed off to UPS Mail Innovations. Can’t wait to get them in a month or never.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Armauk posted:

For someone who doesn't have a garage or shed, is a Dremel still a good tool to own?

I rent a tiny apartment and have a small battery powered dremel for anytime something has too much mass. It’s a fantastic tool to own.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Armauk posted:

What have you used it for in your apartment specifically?

“Fixing” a trash can lid, “fixing” my car bumper, using a sanding attachment to sand some wood.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Are those like, good for your back because that’s how I sleep

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Batman and Robin.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Subaru rules because they all have OEM rubber mat options. Even my STi came with them.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Alhazred posted:

Mithridates VI Eupator chalkos. The guy who waged war against the romans and is most known today for trying to develop an immunity to being poisoned by eating a little bit of poison every day. Ironically when all was lost he tried to commit suicide by poisoning but failed and was killed by his enemies.

Awesome lol get wrecked

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Lamech posted:

I’m rich!

A little too rich if you ask me :toughguy:

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
I bought the ability to use a public restroom in Europe :argh:

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Android Apocalypse posted:

I watched The Menu then went to McDonald's for the first time in months to get a double quarter pounder meal.

Hahaha that movie definitely made me want a burger.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Someone on my side of town has a Subaru Sambar and I am green with jealous rage every time I see him pull up.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Sweetest baby

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Taco Bell has a box you can order on the app. Cheesy Gordita crunch, beefy 5 later burrito, nachos and a Baja blast for 5 bucks.

I bought that recently.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Love that coffee table.

I bought another synth so I can make slightly different beeps. It’s a chunky one.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

NewFatMike posted:

This whole time I thought it was milves

I’ve been calling them milves!

Why didn’t anyone tell me I’ve been making an idiot out of myself aaaaauuugggg!!

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Hahahaha please link that pillow!

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Ordered. Amazing lmao

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Lmfao it caaaaame

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I've got a friend who's wearing these all the time, including in social settings like dropping the kids at school or when invited somewhere for dinner.

Yes he's rich so he doesn't give a poo poo about anything anymore. Why are you asking?

I’d wear these even though I’m poor and dumb as poo poo.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
I got ANOTHER Osprey bag, but this one rules for general traveling more-so than backpacking.

46 liters, laptop sleeve, all of the straps store into a duffel bag configuration and it’s carry-on size. I fly standby when I go on vacation so checking bags is a no-no for me and I’m tired of taking suitcases on trips where I walk more with my bag.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Hell yeah! I went to an REI on a whim cause I’m tired of using a roller bag when I go to Europe, especially if I’m gonna be taking public transportation and walking a lot.

Glad I stumbled into the perfect thing for my situation.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Android Apocalypse posted:

My iPhone XR was on its last legs so I upgraded to a 1TB iPhone 14 Pro.

I wish the purple stood out more on these.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

mystes posted:

That seems a little bit indecent and/or unwieldy

I don’t put my phone in a case and the goofy lack of symmetry has literally never been a problem.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
It’s gonna cost me over a grand just to get an iPhone with USB C.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Buying-watches-while-traveling bros.

I spent the other week in Switzerland and got both a Mondaine watch commemorating their railway system and a Tissot Tradition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
It’s a huge bummer they don’t make the Stop2Go functionality in my size but here’s a neat video showing off the engineering behind their clocks. I fell in love with the design and when I found out they aren’t too expensive in watch-form I just had to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvpNHZC2UL4

I’m on the notify list for the wall clock that does this at least :shrug: