Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

If you have $4500 to spend on a watch you can probably afford to fly to Thailand/Vietnam to get some suits tailored and made for you.

Josh Lyman posted:

like buying a Big Mac to eat with your $300 bottle of wine.

Nothing wrong with doing this, eat what you like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Munchkin is a bad game.

Recently I bought love letter, resistance and panic on wall street. These are all really good games.

Munchkin is bad.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

ElZilcho posted:

Next up is DK2 or maybe I'll wait for the consumer version, epic immersion.

Does elite dangerous have Newtonian physics or is it a plane sim in space?

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Maybe if you guys like it so much buy it and show the artist some appreciation...

I bought a train ticket. It gets me to work, so a worthwhile investment

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Guys instead of ripping off an artist because you saw something that woot fatigue put on his wall why not go to red bubble or society6 and buy some art so that some starving artist can eat and you can get something to put up on your cave wall.

Nicking an artist's work ain't cool

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Congratulations bape, although a ring like that seems like more stress than its worth. You getting her a replica for daily wear?

I would have just got a replica and a Porsche...

I bought a pulled pork burrito today. It was pretty baller

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

RCarr posted:

The real question is why anyone would care about that.

Welcome to the internet, I see you are new here. May I introduce you to my friends goat and rick

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

PCOS Bill posted:

I know you workshy little shits wouldn't know an honest day's labor if you were put in chains, but those are steel toe workboots, a requirement for a huge swath of jobs where there's risks of foot injury, not ~daddy pay attention to me omg so lonely~ boots like you'd be buying.

Surely you get ppe provided by your employer?

actually the daywalker is self employed so

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Directionally, or morally?

The first is the second

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Those are mechanical dildo parts

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Malaria pills are for pussies

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

PCOS Bill posted:

I have a motorcycle jacket that has a rectangle of velcro on each shoulder. They aren't recent purchases, but one side is the Gadsden flag, the other is the New California Republic (Fallout) flag.

They're both awesome.

jesus dude, you want to tell us you drink piss weak beer and beat your wife in your trailer for the redneck bingo?

i had steak bought for me, then i cooked it

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

PCOS Bill posted:

I don't drink alcohol or abuse my wife in the house I own free and clear.

nice, what did you buy today?

gun or penis compensation item

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

RisqueBarber posted:

the opposite of the american dream

I bought a car

Wanna rev that car

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

A soundbase / blueray player at a significant reduction (Hifi confidential). Better arrive in time for NYE!

http://www.hificonfidential.co.uk/lg-lab550w-200w-2-1-soundplate-with-smart-blu-ray.html?search=lab550

CancerCakes has a new favorite as of 01:49 on Dec 27, 2015

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Earphones with magic magnets, reduced to 16 quid http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B015O4HF6S?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

flosofl posted:

Gen X said the EXACT same loving thing about Boomers. And I know Boomers said the same thing about "The Greatest Generation"

So other than using the same tired, worn-out generational complaint, what was your point?

Generation 1: Kids are worse these days than they were when we were kids! Don't know they are born

Generation 2: We are what you made us

Generation 1 dies, generation 2 becomes generation 1, boot stamps on a human face, repeat until the end of time.

I bought beer and food, because I don't want a loving airplane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

I'm not trying to shop shame, but can you explain what a discman might be useful for, and how much it might be worth as mint? Or is it just for collecting?

I "bought" a mortgage extension so that we can redevelop our house. Hopefully the result is worth the last lifetime of debt