Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Erebus posted:

Gaige from Borderlands 2

It's good to see cosplayers moving to the Strongarm over the Maverick. It's just a better nerf gun all around.
:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

RareAcumen posted:

Marge, Patty & Selma

If memory serves, Selma's also a really good Lumpy Space Princess.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Captain Lavender posted:

I love a size-appropriate costume, but I wonder when it really hit him that he chose one that demands a lot of physical comedy.

Looks like he's more than up to it.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

My favourite part is Supergirl in the back going "D'AWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Is it me, or is she the spitting image of Kerry Bishe?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Kitty Burger posted:

The guy with the Robbie costume also dresses up like an imp from Doom.

This looks great right up until those sandal things.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

I think that's a devotee of Nurgle.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The Empire has Dranei? No wonder they lost.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Wow, that Elvira video comes off as super-mean.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

He was too beautiful for this world.

Unless he really was the thing on the cover of Diamond Dogs, in which case, ewww.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Tollymain posted:

well canon can take a hike because it's kind of sexist and that's a great cosplay :colbert:

Check out the insignia and iconography on her armor. :ussr:

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

That's totally Javier Botet, who played Mama and that thing at the end of [REC]. He's made a career out of being freaky-shaped under makeup.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Captain Capacitor posted:

Here he is as Michael Carpenter from the Dresden Files

Wow, that's pretty perfect.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Huh, TJ Miller from Silicon Valley could do a killer young Bill Clinton.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

CJacobs posted:

It is, yes. Check Sonic's face.

Is he still a lunatic?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Kilo147 posted:

SONICS ARMS ARE NOT BLUE! *maces gamestop employee after defacing every Sonic Boom item in the store

Gonna call that a yes, then.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Magnus Praeda posted:

For those of us not in the loop, who is it?

He's a dude named Christian Chandler who has some really serious mental health issues that have not been improved by 15 years of internet nerds obsessively chronicling his life and delusions and occasionally going out of their way to mess with him.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

One Eye Open posted:

There doesn't seem to be much Nemi cosplay, upside-down or otherwise :(

Well, not since the goth scene's really fallen out of favor in the last decade or so.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

LingcodKilla posted:

The high cost of fashion.

Hah, nice.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Spookydonut posted:

Is that good/evil bu crossplaying as sailor moon?

That's Princess Bubblegum and Marceline from Adventure Time.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

beato posted:

*Sailor Bubblegum and Sailor Marceline

Naturally.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

it seems like people take the Sexy Cosplay train of thought past Some People Do It For Attention Junction but never seem to arrive at But There's No Way To Be Sure The Person In This Photo Is One Of Them So Who Gives A gently caress Station

And who gives a gently caress if they do?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Yes but why is Dr Herbert West from Re-Animator in amongst a group of TV presenter characters????

That's Bill Nye. You know, the science guy.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

BattleCattle posted:

Sadako

Nobody get any ideas.

First you see the gold bikini, then you die of a magical smallpox death curse.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Johntalouette posted:

Turtle meat?

He must be, because we've been eating Gameraaaaa.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

My understanding is that Liefeld churns out lots of work quickly and reliably and comics publishers love him for that.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

You don't see a lot of Lisa Garland cosplays. Nice!

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Kenny Logins posted:

I thought this one was a pretty good likeness. I mean, the character isn't really intrinsically all that distinctive but those who could know will clock her in a second.

Wow, she really does look like Rose Leslie.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA!

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

He's cosplaying most of my coworkers?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Zortzico posted:

I knew a guy in highschool who had a lovely old trans am that he thought was amazing (faded metallic blue, had fighter jets airbrushed on the hood) and put some sweet blue blinky LED lighting under the dash. One night he was out in the middle of nowhere and decided to stick one of the light units to his roof. Got pulled over and ticketed for impersonating a snow plow. In July.

Honestly, "I once got a ticket for impersonating a snowplow" is such a great story that I can't even imagine being mad.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

This is the cosplay photos thread, not the official publicity photos thread! :v:

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

I don't think I've seen a Knife Bear cosplay before. And right next to an excellent Sally Impossible!

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

It looks like we're going to need another Timmy.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

I still love this Papers, Please cosplay.

https://vine.co/v/eVLWJFMAAXv

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Bean posted:

I thought it was because on Scrubs, the patients didn't get made up bullshit, they got, like, cancer.

A doctor relative of mine tells me that Scrubs is realistic because it fairly accurately depicts what being a doctor is like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Kwyndig posted:

Hey, has anybody cosplayed as Cat Thor? And no, I don't mean cats cosplaying as Thor (although that is adorable).

Loki as Cat Thor, presumably.

• Locked thread