Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

davidspackage posted:

Day 76 of living with "Homer Simpson's" disease. Update: it's getting worse.... Do'h!

Fixed that for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010
It's definitely a Chaos Marine. Too many skulls to be an infested marine from SC. That's one very lean Marine though.

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

foxatee posted:

How old are you?

You're one of those girls from that foam video aren't you?

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

Haruharuharuko posted:

Lady Vashj and a Warrior in dungeon set 1.5

:goonsay:

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

Upon seeing this, some girls kill one another hoping to appease Slenderman & Slenderboy.

vv you're right, but for the sake of equality let us call it "Slenderchild" vv

Stringbean has a new favorite as of 12:26 on Feb 12, 2015

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010
Ah good, now it makes sense!

Where's dickbutt though?

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

If only he had a melted snickers bar in a napkin it would be the best thing ever.

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010
I too like "How I Met Your Mother" cosplay

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

Fargin Icehole posted:

The movie "They Live."

Look at this clever troll.

It's nice to see a couple go to a convention and not have to go with some form of costume. Good on them.

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

Snatch Duster posted:

Pretty good viking cosplay

Solid Its Always Sunny Dee cosplay

I love it when famous people cos play. here is cumberbatch and iron man's friend cosplaying characters from Dungeons & Dragons 2000 movie.

Don't believe that that's Don Cheadle.

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

No ascot. Just some dude with a gun now.

0/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

The hero we deserve

• Locked thread