Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jmistajay
Aug 28, 2012

Mango chutney salsa!

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Can't see this as anything but gender-swapped Tina Belcher

Understandable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jmistajay
Aug 28, 2012

Mango chutney salsa!

BrianBoitano posted:

Someone's nice imgur gallery:
http://imgur.com/gallery/0oyyP

My favorite:

Whoever made this gallery is really into Avatar.

I'm ok with this.

jmistajay
Aug 28, 2012

Mango chutney salsa!

Hooooooooooly poo poo!

jmistajay
Aug 28, 2012

Mango chutney salsa!

CaptainCrunch posted:

I gotta say everything I'm seeing from Blizzcon is holy poo poo good. The community is really upping the overall game.

Sad to say I don't recognize as much as I used to.

Is that one gal wearing a shipwreck? Sea Giantess? And the gal in the gold and white outfit with the super cool light up effect... Human Priest?

Just so impressed.

I'm also not sure about that first one, but the latter's Chromie.

jmistajay
Aug 28, 2012

Mango chutney salsa!

TheMostFrench posted:

It stood out to me, because I've seen pictures of them before :)

Snatch Duster's a gimmick, don't feel like you need to correct them.

jmistajay
Aug 28, 2012

Mango chutney salsa!
I don't know, man, professional cosplayers also tend to be professional models. *shrug*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jmistajay
Aug 28, 2012

Mango chutney salsa!
My friend and I were at PAX South this weekend as Immortal Soldier 76 and McCree.

PAX South doesn't seem to be a big cosplay con, really, but I did manage to catch some cool looking people. There was especially lots of Overwatch.

Sub-Zero

Tracer

Hanzo

• Locked thread