Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

"Vay-gan." As in, a person from Vegas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

confused posted:

Not to mention the fact that it comes in handy when you tell someone to drop dead and really want to add extra emphasis.

And he can rearrange them to spell "Dead Drop", which may be useful, perhaps...

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Yeah that looks a lot like paint.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"I am a college student in my 3rd year of instruction.
Pizza sounds pretty good tonight.
It's 5:50 PM."

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

luncheon meat posted:

Forgivenen isthe heytohappinen??

They can't help the fact that that's how Abraham Lincoln wrote the words.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

luncheon meat posted:

Oh, it's a Lincoln thing? Not sure why some feral Australian is getting it in an unlicensed backyard place then.

e: How about this one?

I think that's MLK Jr., actually. He was known for having pretty "childish" handwriting (as you can see here).

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

This last tattoo looks strangely pixelated, which is weird because the rest of the photo doesn't seem to be.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yeah, they should tattoo a rubber ducky or a Styrofoam ball on themselves if they refuse to sink. OR, a kitchen sink with a "no" sign stamped over it.

Or a pirate ship. Or a whole mess of balloons. Or a clown with concrete boots...but he's hella angry and he's clawing through the water like a banshee.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I honestly can't tell what part of the anatomy this tattoo is on. Is it the left buttock? Left breast? Right rear shoulder w/ back boob? Is this creature even human?

It's a flabby right shoulder blade.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Krampus Grewcock posted:

You shut your mouth.

Man that's the weakest Maury I ever seen

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Chris Pratt's already filming GotG 2??

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

I feel like the "911" has nothing to do with September 11th and is actually a way of taunting the old widows he descends upon like some kind of hillbilly Richard Ramirez.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Zemyla posted:

Does that lady have a mustache?

It's just that the artist spent, like, several hours shading the upper lip area.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

I went to a tattoo shop in Hayward, CA where a little hispanic kid tattooed a Koi on me. It was a trascendental experience.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Naw, man, that's just an acronym for "Friends U Could Kill"

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

He's gonna feel like a real horse's rear end when everybody finds out that that robot is a pedophile.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Nightmare Zone posted:

Lady Gaga can afford to get tattoos that aren't lovely. Why do so many celebrities decide to get bad ones?

I've wondered the same exact thing, but have concluded that many lovely tattoos aren't for lack of money, but for lack of taste and due diligence.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Thormachine posted:

Imagine every time you have thought of a half assed idea for a new tattoo.

Now imagine you have a crazy amount of cash on hand and are incredibly vain.

And are surrounded by people who are tripping over themselves to be the person who tattoos you, regardless of actual skill.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

I have no idea what the upper lip is supposed to say. Which means I can only read that as "BLUE / SO EH". A truer statement of ennui has never been tattooed.

(Prove me wrong - I wanna see some half-hearted bullshit writ large on someone's festering ham of what used to be a thigh or something)

"Sober" maybe?

Hahahaha....

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Yeah I actually laughed at that Vista one. And the baby face tramp stamp popping out from beneath the shirt.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Ducks never really struck me as the loyal type, what with the gang rape and all.

They're loyal to rape. That's loyalty.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

Good choice. Coz when you are getting the name of a video game tattooed on your arms, be sure to get the sequel.

He did get the original, but when 2 came out, he just added a "2". When 3 comes out, then it'll be "3". Also "CTR" on the head of his dick.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I'm imagining this involving an apple corer.

Well it basically is. You can sometimes use your finger and open one up that way, since it's pretty much like a second "soft spot".

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Say Nothing posted:

There are no winners in this thread.

Haruharuharuko posted:

If I'm reading this I'm either behind him in line or butt loving him what the hell?

It just means that he's gonna buy all the airplane glue in the store and if you're behind him in line, it's too late for you.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

The Stussy "S" is not a "money sign"; it is the litmus test for determining if you are cool enough to know how to draw one or if you are a hella lame mungo who cannot.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

fullroundaction posted:

Here's some proof that even if you go to the best shop in the area (Philly) and choose an amazing artist you probably still shouldn't get an all-text tattoo.

Took me a solid 5 minutes to figure out "past", even seeing it in context.

Holy poo poo I really was reading that as "Faith".

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Lord Frisk cut his dick off and was able to urinate "normally" within a half a fortnight.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

uXs posted:

Even if you can't use your arms you can still do a verbal tap out.

"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" and "I thirst" are pretty bitch things to say and sound like verbal tap-outs to me.

Cream-of-Plenty has a new favorite as of 08:48 on Apr 4, 2015

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

This dude is like 70% torso.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"Wanna know how I got this tattoo?"

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Rondette posted:

His ribcage sticks out more than his pecs holy crap.

How come none of these people ever claim a Stick Bug or a worm as a spirit animal? At least I'd believe them, then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Laserjet 4P posted:

The Lord is my Shepherd I shhl nom lurh

And why even the Psalm reference? That seems only useful if you have trouble memorizing the source of the quote.

Obviously it's there so you can look it up to see what it's supposed to say.

• Locked thread