Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

Not all bread is vegan. They make their bread for the vegan/vegetarian crowd. Dudes not breaking his tattoo oath.

He is if he didn't go to a shop that carries vegan tattoo ink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Mein kampf stampf?

Mein Tramp Stampf by the looks of it.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Or his head is suppose to be an O.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Purgatory Glory posted:

This one looks pretty great to me. Is it the awkward position he has to put his arm to show it off that's bad?

More than just his arm, the skull is on the top of his shoulder, requiring a lean to show it off fully.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

GIS results for Waldo didn't have much Waldo, but it did have this

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Just needs a some gold highlights and it would be perfect.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Skippy McPants posted:

Doesn't Tinkerbell flap her wings to fly? Wouldn't getting them pierced leave her grounded? I'm over thinking this, aren't I?

The Tinkerbell stays where it is and the wings move the universe around it.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

OldMemes posted:

I'm really not sure why tattoo guns are on sale for the general public. You think it'd be regulated or something,

Body modification industry as a whole has a lot less regulation to begin with compared to others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

"My heart has zero potential"

• Locked thread