Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

Kheldragar posted:

This is the best thing I've read all week. :golfclap:

I am easily amused. :negative:

How could it possibly be the best thing you've read all week if you can't understand the moronic anime-speak?

UNLESS....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!
These puns are just pawful

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Tracula posted:

I hit loving gold on a public Facebook group post talking about the friend zone. Should I still censor out names at all if I post it here?

If it's a public page then no real need :justpost:

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

uuuuuuuUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

she doesn't LIKE YOUUUUUUU

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Aaaaaaand the video's gone.

Holy poo poo I just witnessed a real-time premeditated mass shooting.

e: oh good

(from the article comments)

GAINING WEIGHT... has a new favorite as of 17:58 on May 24, 2014

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

A true internet classic

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

I love how that last comment gets cut off mid-sentence, much like how they would be if they were speaking in real life to a real black person

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

trapped mouse posted:

"Why don't black people want to join the Republican Party???"

Yeah, those darn blacks still griping about slavery!Defeat Hilary 2016

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

All on Black posted:

What kind of pretentious rear end spells them "Israël" and "Palestina?"

The worst kind

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

razorrozar posted:

Can I call Poe on this one? I cannot believe anyone would be this belligerently ignorant, especially someone who claims to love logic that much.

I know the image itself is parodic; the guy posts on youtube as a character that says that type of stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Apogee15 posted:

Setting yourself on fire IS pretty drat cool though.

Actually...being on fire...is the opposite...of being cool!

• Locked thread