Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013

inthesto posted:

If you all are going to be despair drinking, just cut to the chase and pound away at the forties. They carry social stigma for a reason.

Any update on projections for the Senate next year? Like, are people still expecting Republicans to take the majority?

Latest poll I saw it was 51-49, Republican majority. I know that mid-term elections tend to favor the party out of power, but it still astounds me that people would want to give the reins back to those chickenfuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013
I've always been a left wing nutcase but I didn't become a Marxist until college.

My girlfriend in high school gave a pocket Communist Manifesto for Valentines Day because it would piss her dad off. She was pretty awesome.

I think the most right wing thing I ever believed was that the War in Afghanistan was the good war and that an indefinite occupation was a good idea.

• Locked thread