Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grundulum
Feb 28, 2006
I missed the last 10-11 pages of the previous thread. Is there anything in there worth reading for, or was it closed for a good reason?

Edit: question's so nice, we asked it twice! Small apologies to Magres' post upthread, but it wasn't answered anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grundulum
Feb 28, 2006

comes along bort posted:

Some college republican came in and derailed with his college republican thoughts. Fishmech argued about nuclear reactors. We began alcohol chat. Some poo poo about state primaries.

Wow, this thread really wanders on slow news days. Thanks.

Grundulum
Feb 28, 2006
Is the trend towards pessimism/nihilism a new development in politics? The top three politics threads in D&D as I type this are all some variation of "abandon all hope". What's the historical precedent for wide-ranging dissatisfaction with politics, and what happened to change it?

Please don't tell me that it's always been this way and I'm only now old enough to notice.

• Locked thread