Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Tribal Council 14

This is it. The last Tribal Council where you will be voting out a member of your tribe.

During Tribal Council, you are NOT allowed to communicate outside of the thread by any means. No PMing eachother, no communicating in external docs, all talking occurs inside this thread. You can talk outside of answering the questions, but it must all be contained in this thread while Tribal Council is going on.

As is tradition with Tribal Council, we have some questions, submitted by players not attending tonight and from those in the viewer's vista. You must answer the questions asked to you in this thread before you're allowed to cast a vote. I will open voting when everyone has answered their questions. Failure to cast a vote by the deadline (3:00 AM Tonight) will result in a vote cast for yourself.

QUESTIONS FOR TONIGHT'S TRIBAL COUNCIL:

For Propaganda Machine, IcePhoenix, and Winson_Paine:

Why do you deserve to be here after tonight?

For Fast Luck:

You won Immunity. But should you have not won it, why should you make it to the Final Tribal Council tomorrow night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Winson_Paine posted:

This will always be Brian Danielson's real ring music for me

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Okay guys, it's now time to vote. Using the above template, fill out on the parchment who you wish to vote for and PM it to John Cena. The person that receives the highest number of votes is the next person voted out of this game, losing their chance at the $75 grand prize. Out of thread communication during Tribal Council isn't allowed. Fast Luck has individual immunity, no way he's giving it up. This is the last time you will vote out a player. Good luck, players.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Winson_Paine posted:

Hey I was wondering if you have immunity and don't vote, is it STILL a vote for yourself?

Yes, but nobody else can cast votes against you. Its interesting though because it basically cancels a vote.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It's time to reveal the votes. After the votes are read, the player with the highest number of votes cast against them will be the last person to be voted out of this game, and the final member of the Jury. No need to wait, lets get to it.

First vote...

Winson Paine.

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Jul 1, 2014

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

One vote Paine, one vote Propaganda Machine.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Two votes Winson_Paine, one vote Propaganda Machine, one vote left.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fifteenth person voted out of Awful Survivor, and the final member of our Jury...

Wrap your torch in Barbed Wire, and swing it this way.

Winson_Paine, the tribe has spoken.

It's time for you to go.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fast Luck, Ice Phoenix, and Propaganda Machine, congratulations are in for all three of you for making it to the end of the game. At this point, the game leaves your hands, and is now in control of the Jury. You all had different paths to the end, but you made it, and thats what matters. The final Tribal Council will be held tomorrow evening at 7:00PM. There, you will get to plead your case as to why you should earn the jury's votes. I will see you all then. Thank you all for playing.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It's been a long journey for everyone involved, but we've made it. This is the Final Tribal Council.

Propaganda Machine, IcePhoenix, both of you came from a tribe that absolutely dominated the first half of this game. Not until well into the merge did you lose a tribemate, and Durf will now rest in the annals of Awful Survivor history as the strongest tribe. Fast Luck, you were the last of your kind. Your tribe was the first to be annihilated, and somehow you've persevered, and after a string of three Individual Immunity wins, you too find yourself here in the Final Three. And now here we are. One of the three of you is going to win $75 and more importantly, the title of Sole Survivor and Most Chill. Viewers, please refrain from Spectator Posting until we are finished. But before that, we have some business to attend to. Here is how tonight is going to work.

The three of you will get to make one post as your opening statement. After you make it, you do not post unless you are answering a question or responding to a Juror that has addressed you. Once you've all made your opening statements, the jury will one by one ask you a question, or just make a statement themselves that may not require answering. If a Juror asks you a question, you must answer it. How you answer, however, is completely up to you. As a reminder, nobodies posts can be edited or contain chatlogs. Not even ninjaedits. Jurors can only ask each player one question. Jurors will wait for the castaways to answer their questions before we move on to the next Juror and their questions. Failure to abide by this extremely simple rule will result in the nullification of your vote. Please don't be an rear end clown. The order of the Jurors was determined earlier, so they know exactly what order they should be going in. If we go 15 minutes with a Juror missing their turn, then we'll just continue with the rotation until we land on that person again. If we go 30 minutes with nothing from the Juror, we'll have to skip them, sadly.

After all three Finalists have been addressed and answered the questions of ALL the Jury Members, they will then get to make one final closing statement post. After these posts are made, I will state that it is time to vote. The Jurors will then make their votes. Things are a little different here. The Jurors aren't voting a player out, they are voting for a WINNER. Assuming there aren't any questions, (And if you have them, ask them PRIVATELY, not in the thread), we'll get started.

Fast Luck, IcePhoenix, Propaganda Machine, let's hear your opening statements.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

And with that, we go to the Jury. Majuju, you're first up.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dhaes's turn. Players, we need to speed this along, so now theres a 10 minute time limit for response time.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i'm giving everyone 15 minutes to respond to that amazing request

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ANDY DID YOU EVEN READ THE DOC

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Thank you Andy. PLAYERS, it's now time to make your closing arguments. After that, it will finally be time to crown a winner.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Thank you players.

Jurors, it is now finally time to cast your votes. Tonight, it works a little different. You're not voting somebody out, but rather you're voting for who you want to see win this game. This is the most important vote of all, and after tonight, someone will be crowned Sole Survivor.

Let's get to it.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Players, it's been a long, fun, tumultuous adventure, and it's finally at an end. Inside this .urn are the votes to determine the winner. I don't think we need to waste any more time. Let's get to it.

That's one vote for FAST LUCK to be crowned the winner of Awful Survivor: BYOB

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

One vote for Ice Phoenix to win

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

One vote for Propaganda Machine to be crowned the champion!

We are tied one a piece. Nobody getting shut out here tonight.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Two votes for Propaganda Machine

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Two votes for Fast Luck

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Three votes for Fast Luck to win. He only needs one more to be crowned the Sole Survivor.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

That's three votes for Propaganda Machine!

With the way the votes are spread, only one more vote for either of the two is needed to crown a winner.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

This next vote is not for IcePhoenix.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The winner of Awful Survivor: BYOB

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Poque posted:

THAT IS ONLY 4-3-1

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The covenant of the P & M Industry is pleased. The streak stays alive. The streak stays alive.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Just out of curiosity, let's switch it up a bit. Let's say Propaganda Machine, you got voted out last, and Winson is in your spot with Fast Luck. PM, Jurors, how differently do you vote?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Poque posted:

AWFUL SURVIVOR PLAYER OF THE SEASON AIEEEEE

Alright ya'll here we GO

Also receiving votes:

John Cena!

what

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Players, people just now joining, wanna know what the viewers thought of everybody all season long? Well lucky for you, you can find out! Here is the link to the Viewer's Vista!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Power of Pecota posted:

Poque who was the bo ner who voted for Cena?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I hope everyone had fun, because I certainly did. And the fun doesn't stop, because we will be launching later this month the sixth season of Awful Survivor!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i correctly predicted another winner from pre-season

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Just added all the old tribal links for viewing pleasure in the OP.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Tremendous Taste posted:

Things piled up so I wasn't in the viewer thread much, but I still followed closely.

Congratulations to the final three.

Because Cena would never ask, consider donating a small sum to the John Cena Awful Survivor Management PAC if you got something out of this!

if people wanna do this and i dont know why you would, send me a pm for paypal info, 100% of any funds received go straight into the game.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

King Burgundy posted:

I don't know that that is really true. I don't think you can scheme, have an end goal in mind, and still claim 99% honesty. Not to mention you lied to me at least twice, even if it was by omission. The type of game Pander is talking about is totally different. And for what it's worth, I don't think it can work, but it would be neat if it did.

why would you cut cap pig in favor of puggle for that alone you deserved to lose, no slight against puggle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I hate to be a shill, but anyone who hasn't joined yet, there is now a Facebook Group for Awful BB/Survivor/TAR games, since that seems to be turning into a weird subcommunity of TG.

• Locked thread