Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

You realize, of course, that everything I say is horseshit.
hey guys! ok so this isnt mafia in the sense of no scum, right?? go herf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

Ooo a mod is playing here, maybe I'll capitalize ~ and punctuate!

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

Man, I was at work, that's some balls. :(

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

John Cena posted:

Has anyone stepped up into a leadership position on the tribe?

Have any of your tribemates managed to get on your nerves already?

1) not really
2) man that chili guy is a dweeb

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

Chili posted:

How long will we have to cast our vote?

and do we post it in thread/PM it ???

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

where the balls is sandwolf

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

welp if he is voting himself, best not let his voice go unheard. I'll vote with him if he doesn't show

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

I dunno, I just sent a PM that says "I vote for this guy"

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

oh thats what that is. blee. what is a good image host?

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

Yeah, that Fast Luck got a 9 inch cock

:frogc00l:

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

Asiina posted:

Since two teams have only a submarine left you can now only submit ONE coordinate at a time. If you both hit the last one in the same round then the FIRST to post will be the one that wins, so get your posts in early!

ugh don't drag this on man :(

edit: grammar

Dhaes fucked around with this message at 01:42 on May 13, 2014

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

byers is bad at battleships

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

John Cena posted:

Hurf, you have Tribal Council with me tomorrow at 6:00PM EST. Congratulations De and Durf Tribes. De, you'll get your reward in your treemail soon. Keep an eye out.

I have work then, wanna push it out an hour and a half?

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

John Cena posted:

It lasts until Midnight, so it isn't exactly a time strict event.

Thought the Q's were. Ok then, thats fine.

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

John Cena posted:

QUESTIONS FOR TONIGHT'S TRIBAL COUNCIL:

For Bowmore, Dhaes

A few of you seem to know eachother from playing Mafia and other games together. Does this naturally cause you guys to potentially form an alliance, or would you be wary of each other knowing how sneaky and deceptive you all can be?

bromore pretty much hit the nail on the head with the whole "more wary of players I don't know", but honestly, I'm not all that worried. It is just fun playing a game with these guys again, and the two new faces were both lots of fun to scheme with to try to win battleship. I'd say that was a spiritual victory anyway, gently caress those 1 hit subs, those are luck.

quote:

For everyone

You guys are going to be down to four people after this Tribal. It becomes almost imperative that you cannot lose anymore. What needs to happen at Tribal Council to make sure it doesn't happen again?

Both games went down to a crap shoot, with the roshambo it didn't help that my turn was while I was at work. I dunno, I don't think anyone here has really been a fuckup on anyone's part.

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

I don't even get home from work until 730 est, so any earlier and I literally can't be there.

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

...but tomorrow is Saturday, weekend stuffs suck

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

Your Personal Muse posted:

Also I suddenly despise Hurf and all that they stand for, including my former De tribemates.

Windshipper and Skinty, you are dead to me.

I wish we were in the same tribe so that I could vote you.

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

Can I vote YPM?

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

John Cena posted:

For Dhaes and Chili

You guys are entering Tribal Council for a third time now, even after switching tribes. What should it take to start taking preventative measures to stop this?

I dunno, maybe I should quit my job so I could be here at 3 PST. It really is a pretty awful time.

quote:

For everyone

Honest opinion from you guys, when you look at the new people in your tribe, do you think that they're looking at the tribe as if its one brand new family, or are they just hanging on to be reuinited with their original tribe? Where do lines really run, and what moves should be taken to further your own game since you really can't be completely trusting of these new people?

Eh, they cool. I liked bromore and Fast Luck, that sucks we don't have them with us anymore.

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

Someone sent me a PM

Yeah, that was me. I hadn't checked the thread / realized it started yet and IcePhoenix got hit tits in a twist about a PM I sent saying "if you want to ask me something, just ask" in response to some 5 paragraph cryptic conspiracy theory bullshit he sent me.

On that note, if anyone wants to ask me something, just ask rather than sending me 5 paragraphs of cryptic conspiracy theory bullshit.

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

Not really. It is what it is. That is me being open, I've got nothing to hide.

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

Byers2142 posted:

You should submit the 5 paragraphs of cryptic conspiracy theory bullshit as a confessional so that the Viewers can enjoy it.

Yeah, done. Anyone want me to post it in the thread, or is that against the rules?

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

I am shocked that Andy smashed my pots while I was at work. Utterly shocked. :allears:

Glad I was able to play this one ~

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

John Cena posted:

Disco Spider, Dhaes, you guys were the target of a good amount of negative attention in the answers to the survey for the last challenge. Surely this makes you worry about your standing in the game? What do you need to do to improve it?

gently caress no, I'm not worried. If I'm voted out it will be because I sided with Chili, the first friend I made on SA a couple of years ago, over the rear end in a top hat that wanted to vote me out. If I am voted out, well, poo poo happens. I never lied to anyone this game and I'll leave with my honor intact.

quote:

What is dictating the way you're voting tonight? And with the threat of potentially two Hidden Immunity Idols out in the game, how does that affect things, where the Majority opinion may not even have an effect on tonight's vote?

Eh, strategery or whatever. How do the idols effect things? I guess if the guy that we vote has one they they get to stay. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

windshipper posted:

<stuff>

I know, you aren't telling me anything new, but thanks anyway. He didn't say outright but it was plainly obvious and I can put the puzzle pieces together, he invited me into a game on a forum I rarely visit anymore, knowing that I'd be a strong ally until the end. The fact that I even got his PM was a fluke as it was the first time I'd logged in a couple of months. I'm not stupid, and Chili should have known I knew. I just didn't, and don't, care about the $75 or winning all that much. I was more than willing to help a friend out. I told him that if it was between us then he could have it.

Andy, I don't care if all you claim to have said is all you did say, Chili is my buddy and I'm loyal to my friends. You are a weasel, that's that really. I guess that's the game though. I'm probably not cut out for this, I don't care if I win or the prize, my work schedule conflicts, and I won't backstab anyone - if alliances shift they deserve to be told to their face. That said I'm going to see this game through until I get voted off.

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

Hey I'm actually decent at that game. I dunno if I won, probably not, but I'm definitely a contender ~

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

What were the avatar / number combos? I think I got up to a Byers or whoever was after him

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

John Cena posted:

Dhaes, Bowmore, Fast Luck, you were in the top 4 for the challenge but couldn't manage a win, against a former Durf at that. Do you think you would have needed immunity tonight?

nah.

quote:

For everyone

Were you surprised by the results of last tribal council? What does this mean for your position tonight?

nah.

we'll find out, won't we?

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

Winson_Paine posted:

You are the worst answerer

at least I answered :sun:

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

bye dude.

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

John Cena posted:

400, confirmed, 2 minute wait reset

$500

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

John Cena posted:

Next item, is covered, will be revealed after bidding

$500

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

$450

John Cena posted:

400 to Majuju! The question is, how smart is it to bet the farm on a mystery item?

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

John Cena posted:

400 to Majuju! The question is, how smart is it to bet the farm on a mystery item?

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

John Cena posted:

QUESTIONS FOR TONIGHT'S TRIBAL COUNCIL:

Dhaes, Prop Machine, you both ended the auction with all of your money. What was your strategy in this challenge?
My strategy was going to be just bet 500 on something and leave but then there was a stupid maximum of 50 rule and I had errands to run so I did those and didn't really care that much after I saw someone "win" a cat gif so I just left to go do those

quote:

Individual immunity was hidden after the challenge. How does not knowing affect your plans tonight?
It doesn't. I mean immunity can be most anyone so might as well vote how I already intended.

quote:

We're getting to fairly low numbers and there has still been no hidden immunity idol played. Is it time to be concerned about who has one and how it'll be used?
Still not even clear on how they work so no I don't really care. All part of the game, I suppose!

quote:

Who's the scum, and why is it Winson_Paine?
well gee wizz

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

:ghost:

:ghost:

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

My turn then.

All three of you, along with your answers find a song on youtube and post it. Doesn't have to be your favorite. Just post a song. If your answers suck maybe this will sway my vote ~

Propaganda Machine: You backstabbed me and our alliance and then sent me "oh I'm so sorry!" e-mails. Why should I vote for you?

IcePhoenix: That cryptic bullshit, what was the point, what the hell were you thinking that would accomplish? That was stupid.

Fast Luck: Hmm. Who is your favorite stand up comic? Post a good bit from that person along with the song, if you would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

welp

• Locked thread